Chapter 2 (Part 1/2)

After 5 years

LUHAN

I'm now 24 years old. Well, I made two friends here. They have known my background but they are not those typical rich kids who love to bully.

"Hyung!!" Chen exclaimed.

He came with Xiumin.

Yes, they both are my friends.

"Hey buddy." Xiumin fist bumped.

They came to my house. I was playing my piano. I really appreciate them. They are the one who bought this piano for me because I couldn't afford it. My mother died last year and my father, he's gone. He's alive but after mother died he's didn't came home until now. Just left me alone with my little sister who is now 18 years old. I have to work now instead going to college to support my sister. I stopped school after a year in Aural University. Well, I'm still with Junhee but I rarely talked to her. She's been bust with her dancing. I really miss her.

"Luhan, let's go out." Chen said. I looked at the time. "Oh, I can't Chen. I need to go for my work. Can you guys help me to take my sister from school?" Xiumin squeezed lightly my shoulder. "Sure, just don't overwork okay?" I smiled and nodded. I changed my cloth to my uniform. I work at Fresh Supermarket for morning and Chicken Restaurant for night.

"We have a promotion for vegetables here." I announced. I promote all of the foods there. Mostly middle-age ladies like to see my handsome face. "Omo, son. You really look handsome. How much is this?"

"It's xxxxxx won ahjumma." I smiled. "Awwh, such a lovely boy. Do you perhaps has a girlfriend?"

"Yes ahjumma."

"Wow, too bad. I want you to meet my daughter." the ahjumma said. I just smiled. I got a lot impression like that. Time flew so fast I work at the Chicken Restaurant. The restaurant own by a young guy.

"Mr.Lu. You're 5 minutes late."

"I'm sorry Sir. There is traffic jam." I bowed. "Okay, hurry up now. We've got a pack of customers."

"Yes, Mr.Do."

Do Kyungsoo. He's younger than me. But I respect him as my boss. But he's kind anyway. "Excuse me!!" That voice. I turned around and I saw Junhee with a guy. She froze there. The guy turned around and smiled at me.

"Oh Luhan-sshi!!" he waved. I came to their table. "So you've work here?" he asked. I just nodded. "2 sets of chicken for us." I wrote down. "Anything else Sir?"

"Oh come on Luhan-sshi. Just call me Chanyeol." I just smiled and bowed. I took a glanced to Junhee. She looks guilty. I thought she's busy with her class. But I just saw her. Maybe, she have a break and eat here with him. I kind a jealous but I just shrugged it. I came to them with the food. "Enjoy your meal." I smiled. I left them and I heard them laughing. She's smiled widely just lie she smile at me. My lips turned into thin smile. I try hard not to look at them. But she's happy.

It's already midnight and the restaurant is already close. "Good job everyone!!" Kyungsoo said. "Oh Luhan-sshi." he called me. "Nae?"

"You're off tomorrow. You've done a good job." he smiled at me. "Thank you!!" I bowed. "No, thank you hyung." he bowed. I widened my eyes. "Mr.Do."

"Just call me Kyungsoo okay? I like to call you hyung. You're older than me." I nodded and smiled. "Thanks Kyungsoo." I came home about 2 o'clock in the morning. I saw Chen sleeping on the couch. Well, he help me take care of my sister at night.

Then I heard a click sound. "Gege?" she ribbed her eyes. I smiled at her. "Xuan, can't sleep?" (Pronounce as Shuan) I asked her. She shook her head. I gestured her to come to me. I wake Chen's up. He rubbed his eyes. "Oh hyung."

"Chen, you can sleep in my room." He smiled and squeezed my shoulder. He went into my room. "Ge, you look really tired." she hold my cheeks. I smiled and kiss her temple. "Come. I'll sing you song okay?" She nodded and we both came into her room. She laid down on my chest and I'll started humming.

(His humming is in the media)

Slowly Xuan drifted to sleep and so do I.

The Next Day

*Beep*

I opened my eyes. It's today. Our 5th Anniversary.,It's Saturday so Xuan doesn't have school. She's still sleeping. I slowly put her head on the pillow and go out from the room. I smell something delicious. I came to the kitchen and Xiumin is cooking. "Good morning Xiumin." He turned around. "Morning buddy. The breakfast is almost done." I nodded and went to the living room. I called Junhee.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Junhee-ah."

"Oh? Luhan oppa?"

"Just woke up?"

"Yeah, why are you calling?"

"Did you forgot what day is today?"

Then there's a silent.

"Uhm Oppa. I'm kind a busy now. Can we talk later?"

"Oh really? Well, okay then."

"Bye, oppa."

"Bye, I lo-"

Then she hung up. I was about to say I love you to her. I guess she forgot about it. I decided to type message and meet her at night after my shift in Fresh Supermarket.

To: Junhee Jakiya

Hey jakiya, Happy 5th Anniversary. I can understand you forgot about it. But anyway, I brought you something. I hope you like it. Please come to the park when I confessed to you. Let's meet up at 7 o'clock. I'm having my off day for Chicken Restaurant. I'll wait for you. I love you.

Love, Luhan Oppa

I press the send button. I've made a song for her. I hope she really like it because I record it and put in to a disc so that she can hear it everyday. "Hey Umin."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going out tonight. Could you please take care of Xuan?"

"Sure, no problem. Beside, it's my turn anyway. Chen will accompany me here too."

"Thanks buddy."

"Oh!! Chubby cheeks gege!!"

Xuan already woke up and she hugged Xiumin. Well, she love these two guys a lot. "Oh Lu-ge!! Good morning." she kissed my cheek. "Hey there girl. You look so happy." She giggled. "I'll going now."

"You're working?" she asked me. "Yeah, you stay with Xiumin and Chen. I'll be going out tonight."

"Ohh!! With Junhee Jie Jie?" I nodded. "Awwh, okay then."

.......................................

It's kind a long. So I broke it into 2 parts xD