7

( another long chappie )

Serenity p.o.v

After last night I we nervous, I mean if they could find out I was at Justin's house than they could find out u was at my brothers, even if he was a millions of miles away.

But I have hope that nothing happens to either of us. Or Justin.

My feelings towards Justin changed for the worst to be honest, I just feel like I'm his pity work actually and the way he carries himself around me is getting old. I just any thing to be cleared up.

" serenity uh Kevin said he'll show us around "

" for? " i asked, he shrugged. Knowing I would look suspicious if I argued I kept going.

He took use to a warehouse, and it was all run down and smelt like garbage and I don't even know

" okay we should be able to talk here " he said, I gulped and moved my bag to my left and hid it under the desk, yes there is still 5,000 in it.

" dad isn't going to stop you know this I know this even mr blonde here knows this " kevin chuckled, Justin rolled his eyes.

" okay? " Justin said signaling him to continue.

we rolled out eyes and he sighed handing me a room key, a car key and a house key, at least tgats what he told me.

" mom gave these to me before she passed, but she didn't have Time to tell me which one " he sighed, I shrugged.

" why didn't she have time to tell you "

" u was making sure she said by to you before she helped me " he said, Justin raised his eyebrow looking around.

" what's wrong? " Kevin asked, Justin looked at the ground

" I smell... Gas " he commented, I looked around seeing a pool of gas pour from the roof and some being lured from the side.

" run now go! " serenity yelled, we ran and saw the slow fire, burn where we were.

Now that I think about it, things aren't adding up. Now mom gave Kevin keys buy claimed she didn't know about dads life.

But if she didn't know.... Then how could she have the keys.

If she didn't know.... Than why did she have so much information.

" serenity! Let's go! " Justin called, I ran to the car and climbed in. I looked at Kevin and he seemed all to calm.

When we got home I went straight to bed, not to sleep but to read more letters.

And it all panned out.

On the back of each letter it had a letter.

There were 3 M's
One O
One Y
And apostrophe S
One f
One A
An L
One T
one U

MOMMYS FAULT

I sat on the bed, and like a storm it hit me and I looked around the room and saw a bottle. Let it be Kevin to have bottles of liquor everywhere.

I sighed and opened the tequila, I didn't take shots hope I took it straight from the bottle. The liquid sliding down my throat so effortlessly it seems like I was born to drink. I sighed and stared at the cards in front of me... my mother. The one who " saved " us. When she really put us in this danger.

I dunno how long I been drinking, but I do know I'm on my second bottle, almost third.

" serenity! " Kevin called, I sighed.