4

( serenity and the house and the mall )

Narrator

As the two young adults pulled up to the house has yellow security tape all over it. Justin stared at the house that has bullet holes, broken window and snapping wood and felt sorrow for her, but than remembered what she did an it all disappeared.

She didn't say anything, she just sighe me got out the car, he followed her but it set take king for her him to catch up, she too her time.

Justin had hi badge with him so if the cops did stop them he had proof, even though he was a cop in another county.

" crap! " he heard her grunt, he walked to her.

" what? " he said, she wiped he hand off.

" I uh can't open this door. " she said, he moved her back and busted into with his shoulder, coughing at the dust that flew around.

They stepped in and she gasped, they thought the outside was horrible, but the inside was worse. She wanted to cry but couldn't do it, no she didn't want to do it.

" I'll uh go get my stuff " she grabbed whatever clothes she could, she sighed and Justin walked in.

" so this place uh " he coughed, she looked at him an shook her head.

" there is nothing about this plac " sh sighed, than chuckled.

" but uh it was just you and your brother? " he asked, she shrugged.

" well yea, see we only saw our dad when he needed some money for the drugs he bought, or he needed us to hold them "  she sighed, he looked at her.

" you caught me in my lie, no need for me to lie anymore " sh snapped, he sighed an walked downstairs.

She checked to see if he left and when he did she grabbed a box, and stuffed It in her bag. Never ever has she opened this since she never needed to,.. But who knows? She might need it now.

When she heard footsteps she walked out bumping into justin, she nodded and he knew she was ready to go. Th two got in the car and pulled off going somewhere, but stopped at a red light. As Justin and serenity were waiting there car jerked, Justin turned around seeing a red car moving back and quickly moving forward doing the same thing

" what the? " was all Jason could say before it hit then the third time.

" drive that's them!!! " serenity yelled, not caring about the light... he drove, swerving cars and doging people on bikes not trying to hurt people. But as if they were punished for serenitys lies it started to pour rain clouding there sight.

" Justin! " serenity yelled as the mans car spun out of control do to the slippery roads, he tried to contain it but it didn't work, they both ended up crashing into another car.

" oh " just groaned as h sat up, his head dripping blood from the impact. Serenity groaned her side being the one that was hit, but she didn't get anything extreme. They both looked out Justin's broken window seeing the men get out there cars walking towards them with guns an pointing at them. Justin tried to open his door but it was stuck so instead of waisting more time the two climbed to the back and ran out the back doors. But serenity made sure she had her bag.

" rub in the mall " he told serenity, she nodded and they started sprinting.

" PEOPLE ARE GONNA SHOOT RUN RUN!! NOW " justin yelled, people looked at the two and then saw the other men seeing they weren't kidding people hid shelter. Justin and serenity now soaked from the heavy ran outside were attempting to run in the mall trying to get away.

" Justin follow me! " she told him, an ran into a store an finding its dressing room. Justin shut the lights off and pulled her into a room, she was breathing loudly and whimpering, he put his hand over her mouth and stayed silent.

" c'mon out kitty kitty " the man purred, she looked to Justin and he shook his head.

There door was tapped

Once

Than twice

But in the third try they kicked open the door and Justin body slammed the man into the other doors and grabbed his gun.

" down!! " he yelled, serenity saw the second man coming up behind him.

" Justin! " sh said and pointed, he turned around and got punched him the stomach still holding in tightly to the gun, he swung it upwards knocking the man down. The first man gripped his leg and Justin shot him no hesitation, serenity yelled and Justin turned and shot the second. He turned to the young girl was just standing there, coward in fear and confusion.

" serneity lets go " he said, she shockingly walked to him and he ripped a piece of the guys shirt. Cleaning off the gun and throwing it down.

" come on before the rest come " he said and they ran out the store, people tried to help them but Justin declined and serenity did too, and they made it back into the rain.

" you just- " she said, he turned to her.

" serenity in sorry you had to see that " he sighed, she shook her head.

" come on I uh- " she said but he grippe her hand and kept walking.

- two hours -

The rain let up but it was still muggy, Justin disliked the wet feeling but trudged through it.

" she was my fiancé " he said, serenity turned to him confused.

" huh? "

" the girl in the picture was supposed to be my fiancé, she passed in a car accident, she dodged a little boy " he said, she looked at him.

" Justin I'm so sorry I shouldn't have- " but h shrugged, and looked down.

" I figured I shouldn't be a hypocrite and keep secrets when I was  mad that you did " he breathed truthfully, squinting his eyes for nothing. He moved his hair outta his face and looked at get once more... She sighed and hugged him

" I figured we both need it " she said and he hugged back.

" we do "

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-""-"-"-""--"-"-

I love this book it has so many Long chapters lol love you guys please comment I wanna hear from you