The One

Heyyy! This is my first book being published on wattpad so I hope you enjoy! Please Vote!

Egypt 51 B.C.

I'm such an idiot I thought as I approached the tall brick palace before me. I felt forces from inside me pull me toward this place. She must be in here. The one I was looking for...but the one I was looking for was the only woman here. I was about to walk in when the two tall guards stopped me.

"Why are you here?"

"I have to speak to the queen." I stated quickly.

"That is not possible, you should just walk back from where ever you came from." Then they looked away from me thinking I was going to go. If they thought I was leaving that quickly they were crazy. I had about an hour left before this curse made me re-live life again.

Basically, when I was just born my ancestors got into a really bad situation. They never told me what happened, but because of what they did I have to keep on being reborn until I find the perfect person to love me. I have until I'm twenty to find someone or it just happens all over again.

"If I can't see her can't she come out and see me? Please, she is an old friend of mine." I quickly lied.

"What's your name?" the guard said.

"Zaneth Osiris." He whispered something to the guard and he went inside.

God how was I going to make this happen? Just an hour to make this women fall in love with me? I'm done with this curse...can't I just die old all ready. I have pretty much scene all I have needed too.

"I don't know a Zaneth Osiris." I heard a women's voice say.

"Well he says he knows you."

"This better not be a waste of time." I hear her reply as the tall mahogany door opens to reveal the beautiful Queen.

Her hair is perfectly cropped around her face, with a golden headpiece filled with beads. The makeup on her eyes are winged on the sides to resemble cats eyes, her long ruby dress fitted her body to make her look like a goddess.

I bowed down as low as I could go to pay respects.

"Queen Cleopatra." I said as I took her hand in mine and placed a kiss on it.

"You may rise. How is it you know of me?" she asked.

"May I speak to you in private please?" She nodded and I followed her as she walked into the palace. The white marbled pillars and flooring was magnificent against the contrast of the red draping. She pulled over a curtain and I realized we were in a bedroom, maybe hers perhaps? She gestured me toward a chair while she lounged on a long chair.

"What is it you want?" I saw a glitter in her eye and I was hoping she felt the connection.

"I really don't know how to put this really my queen, you will have to forgive me. I have this connection that I feel with you."

"You feel it too I see."

"Yes, it has something to do with my ancestors and basically you are suppose to confess your love for me." I said quickly. She looked at me bewildered then composed herself.

"Love? Love is not something you just say, its something you feel from within. No, I can't do that for I can only marry royalty."

"I don't have to marry you, and you just said that you felt a connection too!" I said.

"I can't do anything about it. I'm destined for more then just a man with good looks." She stated. "Guards! Please escort this man out of the palace!" she yelled.

No is what kept on repeating over and over in my head. I didn't struggle as they kicked me out and the doors closed to the palace. I stared at it once more before walking away onto the high sand mounds that were forming. The wind blew this way and that and my body felt like it was vibrating. At least I would be able to keep my memories into the next life.

Goodbye this life, and hello to another one I thought as my body glowed and pain shot through my heart...