Chapter 4

Louis' pov

Sophie was sitting on my lap, we were currently in the car on the way to the shopping centre! I was twiddling my fingers through Sophie's hair. Her hair was so soft and it reminded me of Eleanor. I miss el, it's hard not being able to see her but we make it work! This reminded me that I need t tell her about Sophie, she would love her!

"WERE HERE!" I screamed, Sophie instantly sat up straight and she was jumping up and down. I could tell she was excited!

I picked up Sophie and stepped out the car, I placed her on the floor and held into her hand tightly. I sent el a text.

(A/N L is Louis and E is Eleanor)

L: hi, before you here from the press we have adopted a little girl! Xxx

E: oh my god I need to see her, send me a picture! Xxx

I sent her a picture of Sophie if her snuggled into my chest from the way here, I kinda knew that El would want a picture!

E: so cute when can I see her! Xxx

L: next time you come to tour, 2 weeks xxx

E: oh yeah forgot! Xxx

L: gtg shopping with the boys and Sophie! Xxx

E: ok have fun!

"Right lets go, where do you wanna go first Sophie?" I asked

"I don't know, it's massive,"

"Don't worry we won't get lost we always come here, how about we go to primark and then have some lunch and then we can decide where we go after that." Liam said, daddy directioner as always!

We headed of to primark, it wasn't that busy so we spent a while in their.

"Am I allowed this?" She showed us a pink top with princess on the front.

"Of course you can you can have as much as you want!" Harry told her.

She picked up about 15 tops, some jeans, 2 pairs of joggers, some pink pjs and a onesie as well. We went to go and pay.

"Are you sure you can afford all that stuff?" Sophie whispered in my ear.

"I am absolutely positive that I can afford all this, you don't need to worry about money any more." I whispered back.

"But at the care home we weren't allowed to do anything because it costs to much." She whispered again.

"But you're not in the care home anymore and we have a lot more money than the care home does, ok" I whispered back again.

"Ok!" She said allowed.

"What are you two talking about, are you going to pull a prank on us!" Zayn asked us.

"No, Sophie just asked me if we had enough money and I was just telling her not to worry because we do!" I replied

"Oh ok, where do we wanna eat" Zayn questioned, by this time we had brought the clothes and were walking out the building.

"NANDOS" Niall screamed. I felt Sophie twitch.

"Don't worry Niall's not going to hurt you he's just a bit excited!" I whispered in Sophie's ear, she just nodded her head.

We went off to nandos and sat down. Sophie got a children's menu.

"What's wrong Soph," Harry asked her, Harry was sitting next to me I was sitting next to Sophie, Sophie was sitting next to Niall when was sitting next to Liam, and Liam was sitting next to Zayn who was sitting next to Harry.