Chapter 2

Louis' pov

"Louis" A little voice said. Sophie probably woke up when I got out of the car.

"Yes sweetheart,"

"Where are we?" She asked me with such innocence in her voice. I really don't understand how her so called "father" could do anything to her, she's just so cute and adorable and innocent.

"We're home, this is your new home!" I was so excited for her!

"Oh ok" she was obviously tired and worn out.

"Get some rest Sophie, I'll show you around tomorrow." By this time I had made my way to my bedroom and started singing little things. Little things always reminds me of Eleanor!

I looked down at Sophie and saw her tiny frame lying on my bed all curled up!

I got changed and got into bed. I moved Sophie close to me and wrapped my arm around her so I could protect her and nothing bad would happen to her. I've only known Sophie for a couple of hours but I already feel like I have to and need to protect her and be a better than her old dad was!

I soon drifted into a deep sleep thinking about Eleanor and Sophie!

Sophie's pov

I woke up from a dream I had about my father and felt a warm strong arm around me.

"Louis, Louis, I'm scared" I almost shouted

"Sophie, what's the matter"

"I had a dream about my old daddy" I had started crying. Louis lifted me up and put me on his lap and just cuddled.

"Do you want to tell me about the dream?" He asked me

"It was the first time he pushed me down the stairs, it was straight after mummy died" I said holding my locket.

"How did your mummy die?"

"In a car crash" I replied whilst sobbing a little more.

Louis just hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. I felt so safe in his arms. It was as if nothing was going to happen to me when I was in his arms.

"Are you tired" Louis asked me

"No!" But I let out a huge yawn

"Are you sure"

"Maybe"

"Positive"

"Oh okay I am tired but I don't want to have another dream about him"

"Just close your eyes" I did as he told me and I heard him singing again. I instantly feel asleep in his big warm protective arms!

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys hope you like this chapter I know it's not brilliant but I'm meant to be asleep and I am not! So it may be a bit rushed but oh well.

I thought you should no a bit more about me so I am 13 years old, my name is Isobel but people call me izzy, I love one direction, little mix, ed sheeran and olly murs. I live in Essex in England but I am not one of those typical Essex girls. I love swimming and I swim everyday, I swim for my local swimming club and sometimes spend my weekend at a swimming pool competing!

Oh and sorry if I don't always update but i will try to as much as I can!

Love izzy xxx

P.s thank you for reading my book and if you want to kik me some ideas my kik is izzybanningxx15