Chapter 9

i have to say. this chapter is intense! enjoy! :) please comment and vote! :)

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up, to the sunlight beaming in through the window and Ryans arm was still around my waist. I turned to face his sleeping face and smiled a little and bit my lip. The clock on the wall read 9.23am. Oh, my mother will be back from work soon, i better get Ryan to wake up.

"Ryan, hey, good morning." In a whispering tone, i didnt want to give him a heart attack.

"Why do you alwaus get up so early?" He asked in a sleepy voice that was super sexy.

"Habit i guess. My mom texted me, she said wont be back till 2pm, would you like to join me for breakfast Mr Mathers?" I tried to say this in a british accent. Whic actually turned out pretty good.

"Yes i would." We both headed down stairs and i took out the pancake batter and chocolate chips,"today, we will be having chocolate chip pancakes with nutella. Sound good?" "Yum." I handed him a glass of chocolate milk and served him 3 pancakes and a gian jar of nutella. We were eating so quicky, until my phone vibrated on the table. I picked it up and saw that it was a text.

[Message:] HEY ANA, WHERE IS YOUR LOCKET? MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT TAKE WHAT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU.

Recipient: Unknown

I immediately moved my hand to my neck, and the locket was missing. "Who is it?" I looked at him, i could already feel my face getting warm, i was about to start crying. I opened the message and slid the phone to him. "What the fuck?" T was the first time i actually heard him swear. "We are going to track this person down, who's your phoneline?" I was knew the answer i just could speak. "Ana, its alright, i wont let anyone hurt you." I looked up, and said,"....or anything...." and i saw the fear in his eyes.

"Here's what we'll do, you get dressed then we will head to my place to get the blood vines. We'll go to the open farm and steal a chicken and then go to this house and place the vines and chicken there and leave, alright?" I nodded. But i was so afraid. Afraid of what might happen. And the thought that she had already touched me to get the locket scared me even more. How could she have gotten so close that i didnt even know?

I stepped into the shower and Ryan sat on my bed looking through his phone. There were so many thoughts going through my mind, i just stood under the hot water and let it run down my back. What if even after i return the blood vines, she wont stop. No, i couldnt think that way. At least Ryan believed it would end, i should too, right? A few more moments and i have to get out. Then i felt something moving along my back, without thinking i ran out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, just like how i usually would if i felt something crawling on me.

Just wnen i ran oit i realised that Ryan was standing and staring at me, yup, i was naked.

"Shit!" And i ran to hide behind my bathroom door.

"Wow...." Ryan had not moved, he just stood at the same spot with a surprised look on his face.

"Ryan dont you dare say anything, you didnt see anything."

"Sure.... i didnt." And he wasnt looking at my face anymore, instead he was looking at my leg that was slightly exposed on the side.

"Pervert." We both laughed, and i could see that he was blushing a little. "Can you please stop looking at me like that." "Like what?" He asked, still distracted by my nudity. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my robe from behind the door and walked out of the bathroom, my hair still up in a bun and grabbed my high waisted faded blue jeans and a black turtle neck sleeveless cropped top which only exposed my navel. I knew i looked really old fashioned but i knew it was nice.