Natsu hugged her from behind, having a cat face on, while placing his head right on her shoulder. Lucy could feel her heart beating; Natsu had his hands tight on her waist, with a grasp that wouldn't break apart.

"W-What are you doing..?!" Lucy exclaimed as she felt her face heating up. Not from Natsu's power of creating fire, but from her feelings for him. She merely thought this would be something he would do to his girlfriend, Lisanna, not herself. Lucy knew her face was red from his actions, so she did her best to look away.

"Huh? You're saying I can't do this to my best friend?" He asked Lucy, in response to her question. His face turned from a cat to a frown.

"Yes, you can.. I know that but... Aren't you with Lisanna...?" Lucy wondered, confused on the events that were occurring.

"What are you talking about? Lisanna and I are old news. We broke up over a month ago." Natsu answered Lucy, his hands becoming more firm.

"W-W-Wa-Wait...! How come you never told me?!" Lucy said back in both frustration and confusion.

"It's 'cause you're never at the guild. For the last two months, I haven't had any sign of you. I noticed 'cause I was about to ask you to go on a mission with me and Happy, but I couldn't find you! You weirdo." Natsu answered once again.

"Oh... Can I ask why you guys broke up...?" The blonde asked; she wanted to get answers.

"C'mon, let's go to your house so I could tell you." Natsu said, as his grip on Lucy's waist lessened. Although Lucy wanted to stay in that position with Natsu for forever, it was ruined as she started to walk with Natsu to her house.

She was plain nervous.

~O~O~

Lucy's POV:

As we got to my house, I stuck my hand into my pocket to find my keys, but failed. "Um... Natsu... I kinda don't have my keys..." I spoke after a long period of time walking with him without saying one word.

I turned around to see just the river and the cobblestone bridge, with no sign of Natsu. I sighed... "I always have to fuck up.."

I started to feel sad as I just stood there doing nothing. I heard the door creak open and I found Natsu in front of me, with his trademark grin appearing across his face. "You started to worry, didn't you?" Natsu asked me as I walked in.

"Yes, I did, in-fact." I answered as we walked to my room.

"Haha, all I needed to do was to climb up to your window." He told me, and sat down on my bed. "Anyways, onto the story. Okay.. First of all, Lisanna and I were never a couple from the start. Lisanna actually liked Bixlow, but she had no way to get his attention so she asked me to be her pretend boyfriend so Bixlow would get jealous, so we pretended to make our break-up dramatic in-front of the whole guild, and all of that. She actually going out with Bixlow now, and I'm happy for her." He grinned.

"So this whole time... It was a act...?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. She promised to help me with my crush as long as I helped her so I agreed." He answered.

So... Natsu has someone else he likes...?

"But, I don't think my crush likes me... So it doesn't matter." He spoke.

"Oh..." was all I said in reply to his answers.

"Luce, can you come over here?"

"Sure..." I agreed quietly as I walked over to my bed.

And before I knew it, I was tackled to my bed by Natsu with him on-top of me with his usual grin that would just get anyone happy. I smiled as he hugged me.