Chapter 12 (last chapter)

~kris~

i woke up and found my little unicorn beside me. I stared at him for a moment then checked the clock beside the bed. 11:03am. I really wanted to stay in bed with lay cuddled beside me but the date was already planned. How should I wake him? I thought. I remember. I'll wake him up just like he woke me up at camp. I leaned my face down to his and planted a kiss. He hasent moved yet or woken up. Wow, he's in a really deep sleep. I stopped kissing him. Why won't you wake up. I kissed him again but this time I pinched his nose and stuck my tongue in his mouth. I wasn't long until lay woke up gasping for air. "Are you trying to suffocate me?!" He yelled. "Well I wanted to wake you up like you did to me at camp and you didn't wake up the first time." I told him. "What time is it?" He asked. "11:06" I replied. "Eww too early."'he whines. "You are not going back to sleep. I planned a date and we won't have that much time if you keep being lazy." I state. "Why today? I'm still trying to get better from a fever." He complains. "You agreed to me that we would go on a date and that you don't care where it is as long as you were with me." I say. "Can't our date be sleeping in bed?." He asked pulling the blanket over his head. "How bout no. I'm going to my house and I'll be back in like 45 minutes. You better put something sexy on." I said to him before heading out the door.

~Lay~

"Hehe stupid." I whispered to myself. I went to my closet and stared at all my clothes. "Ughhh I don't know what to wear! I'll just wear this stuff." I said pulling out a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. "I didn't know what to wear. I'm sorry." I said when I met up with kris. "You look good in whatever you wear. Though I think you'd look better without clothes on." He said winking. "Shut up. I'm already your boyfriend. You don't have to be such a flirt." I said pushing him a little. "At least I'm only flirting with you and not those other people" he said. "But you will never do that. Am I right?" I asked pecking his lips. "Of course not." He said smiling into the kiss. "Let's get going then." He said. We got to the movies and it was almost empty. "Wow there's like no one here." Kris states. "Well what did you expect? Everyone's at school." I replied. "Ohh yea. Well that means I can make out with you in the dark theater with no one watching." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You am I in love with such a weirdo?" I say as we walked to the ticket booth. "Scary?" He asks. "No, imma be scared the whole day." I reply. "Sci-fi?" "No. I feel nerdy watching sci -fi." "Action?" "Too many killing and explosions." "OMG Romance?" "Too mushy babe." "Ugh the last one is comedy." "Fine I guess." "FINALLY! If you said no then we would've been sitting outside." He says. We got our tickets and went into the theater. "Wait here I'll go get you some popcorn." Kris said as I sat down. I waited patiently and got a weird craving for chocolate. What was sad was once kris came back I watched as he placed the last bit of chocolate in his mouth which made me pout. "What's wrong babe? I got you popcorn." He said as he ate the chocolate in his mouth. "I wanted chocolate..." I say quietly. "I'm sorry. Here." Be fore I knew it he was hovered over me with his lips against mine. The chocolate taste on his lips was really sweet I didn't realized I moaned in the kiss. "How was that? Better than chocolate I suppose?" He asks. "Chocolate would've been better but that was delicious." I stated. Then the lights got really dim and the movie started playing. Throughout the movie we laughed our hearts out without a care in the world. When the movie finished we ended up makin out in the theater until the staff kicked us out. "Now wat do you wanna do?" He asks before sneezing loudly. "Oh are you gettin sick? I told you not to kiss me yesterday. " you state. "Silly, I'm not getting sick. And I can kiss you when ever I want to." He says. "CAKE!!" I yell running into the shop. I went to the cashier person and asked for a big vanilla cake with big strawberries and whipped cream all around. After I finished ordering, I grabbed kris' hand, as he came through the door, and took him to a booth and say beside him. Still in love with strawberries?" He asked. "Of course!! Who wouldn't love strawberries!" I exclaimed. The lady brought the strawberry cake over and oh my that was delicious. I noticed that kris hasn't ate any thin and just watched. "You know, if I eat all this cake by myself I'm going to get really fat and then you'll say you don't wanna be with me." I stated. He looked at me then smiled his fucking smile. "Babe, I wouldn't leave you even if you got fat. It'll just make you more squishy. And besides, no matter how much food you put in your body, you'll always look sexy to me." He says making me blush. "OMG you can be so stupid sometimes. But that's why I love you." I say. The rest of our date we walk around malls and shops. At one of the shops there was this funny looking alpaca stuffed animal that reminded me of kris. "Babe can we get that?" I ask. "Why would you want a stuffed alpaca?" He asks. "So whenever you can't be next to me, this alpaca will remind me of you." I say. "Fine but I get to name it." He states. "What name?" "Ace because it Ace are the best yet simplest cards and it's an awesome name." He says smiling. We went back to my house to find my mom cooking dinner. "How was the date xingxing?" My mom asks. "Amazing. I'm gunna put ace in my room." I yell.

~kris~

"I take it everything went well?" Yixing's mom asks. "Yea. Thank you for making an amazing son." I say. "No. Thank you. You were that boy from years ago weren't you." She says. "Yea. It's been a long time." I state. "It's like it was your destiny to meet each other. Don't ever leave him okay?" She asks. "I wouldn't leave him even if it means my life would be taken away." I say in truth. "BABE~~~!!" Yixing yelled. "I bowed to his mom before making a run to his room. I got in, locked the door, and stood beside him. "What?" I ask. He told me to sit on his bed and when I did, he handed me Ace. Not long after, he sat next to me with a unicorn plushie on his lap. He leand his head on the crook of my neck before speaking. "I never thought that I would find you again yet alone fall in love. Many things happened in my life but the best moments are when this unicorn and alpaca was given to me. I didn't know that meeting each other was even possible but I glad it was. Loving you now lets me realize. This wasn't a mere coincidence. Fate wants us together and destiny will keep us there. I love You Wu Yifan." "I love you too Zhang Yixing."

|authors note|

School has been killing my insides and I was getting more stressed out knowing I haven't finished this story. I know the way it ended sucked but hope you liked that KRAY. Thanks for reading! LOVE YA ^__^