Chapter 9

~lay~

some weeks have passed and we've been kissing a lot lately. I admit it is a bit overwhelming but I like it. A lot. He kisses me I think at least six times a day. One time we got caught and the teacher made us sit far away from eachother. But we just can't help it. I mean kris is just so... What's the word....kissable. Yea. He's been strange. I mean before he was the shy mysterious type, now he's kissing me like he's gunna die tomorrow. Sadly I was almost right. "What do you mean you're going to Korea?" I asked after he told me. "It's just for a week lay." He said. "B-but. I don't want you to go." I said. "Can't I come with you? My mom would be okay with it." I said looking up and hugging him. "Lay, you have to stay in school. You have to get enough credits to graduate or you'll have to repeat while Im already gone." He stated. "Okay" I said hiding my face in chest."but I get to see you off at the airport okay." "Yeah. alsoI promise that I will always text you every night." He said. "Mmkay" I replied. Then that day finally came. "Don't you dare find another person to makeout with." I stated. "You don't have to worry. Your lips are the only one mine kisses." He stated smirking at me. "You're so cheesy." I said lightly pushing him. "But you love me right." He asked. "Not really" I said. "Wait what? I- I thought." He stuttered in confusion. "I'm just kidding. I love you. Soooooooo much." I said wrapping my arms around his neck to give him one long passionate last kiss. "I'm going to miss that." He said as we ended our kiss. "If you were a goodboy then I promise you can have all the kisses you want when you get back." I said. "Mmm. I like that idea. Can't wait." "Next boarding to South Korea" the PC stated. "I love you Yixing." He said before disappearing into the crowd. Two days passed and I couldn't wait anymore. I kept nagging suho and Tao every time they do lovey dovey shit. "Gosh you have issues my child." Suho said that day I lunch. "I want kris back." I pouted. " How bout you and me, after school, hang out together." He asked. "If it takes my mind off kris for now, okay I guess." Tomorrow came and I was waiting for suho outside his house. "Where are we going?" I asked when he finally came. "You'll see."

~kris~

It was lonely here in Korea. I only came here because my mom wanted me to go to this modeling thing. I miss you lay.

(I'm sry but I'm skipping parts. I just want to get to the KRAY part)

Finally it was the day I head back to china. I texted lay the time I plan to be there so he will be there so I can wrap him in my embrace. Sadly, when I got there, I couldn't find lay anywhere. Suddenly a blondish-grey haired boy with subglasses started to hug me. "Excuse me but I'm trying to find someone right now." I stated . "You're so stupid sometime you know?" The boy said taking off his sunglasses. "Lay?! I missed you." I said picking him up and hugging him tightly. "I missed you too." He replied hugging me back. After a while of embracing each other, he started another conversation. "Kris. Everyone's staring." He said blushing. "Since when have you cared about what everyone thought?" I asked smiling at him. "Since you and your sexy smile came into my life, I feel as if you're too good for me." He explained. I put him down gently and kissed his lips. "Don't ever think that okay. I'm only perfect because I have you." I said. "Now lets go home."