Chapter 4

~kris~

"lay!" I said running up to him. "Are you okay? I heard you went to the nurse yesterday." "yeah. I'm good." I watched as he looked down and walked away. "What's wrong" I asked grabbing his arm. "Is this about what I said yesterday?" "No. It's nothing. I'm happy for you too. How long have you been dating?" He asked even though I knew he didn't want to know. "Just a year." "Ohh. That's nice. I'll see you around somethime. Bye" then he left. Is he jealous? Or disappointed?

~Lay~

That was hard. I said to myself as I walked away from kris. I can't look him in the eye anymore. I really like him. no, Love him but he has a boyfriend so I have to be a good friend and support them. Just like suho would do for me. Speaking of suho. Here he comes. "HEY LITTLE LAY!" "Hey suho" I said. "So how are things going on with you and kris... I mean Wu Yifannnnn?" "Really. Why would you ask that. You know he has a boyfriend." "Um I kinda think tao is handsome and i started flirting with him a few minutes ago." He confessed. "Suho!" "Yea yea. I know. I'll stop flirting with him. He's cant be mine. But he looks really good." "Well you need to have self control." I told him.

~in class~

"Hey" kris said sitting next to me. "Hi." I replied. Nothing but silence. I started laughing in thought if a memory. "What's so funny?" He asked me. "I just remembered when you first came here, it was silent like this. Haha" "you're weird." "Yupp. You told me that already." I said smiling. "You're finally smiling again." He said with a grin on his face. *blushes and looks away* "Class, next week is our camping trip. Everyday we plan on having a camp fire and the last day will be the biggest fire on the week so be prepared and get your fun on. Since I already assigned seats so you and your partner are the same gender, the person sitting next to you is going to be your tent buddy, pal, partner, whatever you wanna call them."

I looked at kris who was as surprised as I was. Wow. Same tent as kris for a week. If I don't have self control, something is surely to happen.

(Hehehehe I skipped to the trip)

"Okay set up your tents and head over for a camp fire." Yelled the teacher. Me and kris make our way to an empty flat ground. "I don't know how to put up a tent." I stated, taking the tent out of its cover. "I'll do it myself." He said taking the tent from me. I watched as he set up the tent perfectly. "Now all you have to do is put the sleeping bags and backpacks in the tent. Can you do that." He asked like I'm a little baby that just learned how to use the toilet by myself. "Yea I got this." I replied running to the pile of stuff by the buses. I think I could take these things all at once. plus, i dont want to keep walking back and forth. I thought to myself as I grabbed all the bags. I walked a few feet and started to get tired. "Wow. This is harder than I thought." I said to myself. A few more feet and I was gasping for air. Suddenly the weight was lifted off of me. "Kris! I said I got this." I said as he took some bags from me. "You were taking forever and by the time you got to the tent, we would miss the campfire." He said as he walked to the tent leaving me with a sleeping bag in my arms. I ran to catch up to him. "Isn't that heavy?" I asked looking at him in amazement as he carried most of the bags. "Not really. I don't think it's that heavy." He replied. "Then I think that your stupid, on steroids, or trying to be a tough cookie and hurting on the inside but not showing it." I said when we reached the tent. When we finished setting up we went to the campfire. Kris of course ended up meeting with Tao so I decided to go hang with suho.

~kris~

"aye kris" Tao said when I came up to him. "Yo" I replied. "How are things with you and lay?" "I think he's jealous. When he found out I was dating you, he looked disappointed." "Then why don't we just "break up" with each other so you can date lay and so I can finally flirt with suho without him saying."I like you and youre cute and all but you have a boyfriend." He said with pleading eyes. "Yea lets tell them we broke up. Except everyone else. Until we officially get boyfriends, don't tell anyone we broke up or they'll keep asking us out." I said. "Agreed." He replied. "Ohh so I met a few people from some of my classes. Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun! Come here." He yelled. Then they appeared. One was almost the same hight as me and the other two was a little shorter than Tao. After our introductions I found out Tao already told them about our secret crushes. They said that they'll help us all they can. This is great. I thought. Finally some alone time with lay.