Chapter Two - A Forbidden Kiss

Basorexia:

(n.) The overwhelming desire to kiss.

Chapter Two - A Forbidden Kiss

----------

His hips sway to the beat of the music, his arms reach above him so he can get a good hold on the pole and his shirt lays abandoned at his feet. To say that this man is hot is an understatement, the dim light in the room makes his sweaty chest stand out and his muscles look like fucking rocks. Not the body-builder kind of muscles, no these are the perfectly trained, well defined muscles. Those that are every men's dream.

His left leg slowly wraps itself around the pole and when he swings himself up all the girls in the room start to scream. Some men who look straight as fuck stare at the pole dancer with jealousy in their eyes, they want his magic. They want to be every girls, and in this case also boys, wet dream just like he is.

As he hangs up side down he starts turning but he stops when his eyes land on mine, his intense stare makes me nervous and I cast my gaze to a screaming half-naked girl all the way in the back of the room.

When I turn my eyes back to him, his eyes have already left mine and he's now standing safely next to his pole, with his back to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce to you Ian!"

All the girls in the room give him a big applause and Frank behind me goes wild, he screams at him to drop his pants and I can't say that I am not embarrassed. I slowly sink lower into my seat, oh gosh way to go Franky.

Next there's a woman with long blonde hair and she wears heels that are so high I would almost get scared. Damn what would happen if you get one of these rammed into your balls, the thought of it has me reaching to my pants. The woman looks like a country girl with her hot pants and knotted blouse but she looks more like a porn star to me. She walks up to the guy, Ian, and gives him a quick kiss on his cheek but he grabs her arm and murmurs something in her ear just when she wants to walk away. She gives me a quick glance and nod to Ian before she takes a stand at the pole right next to him.

"And this is miss Summers!"

Now it's time for the other guys at our table to go wild and the noise they make goes above all the other people in this room. I turn around and see them all standing while they are furiously clapping their hands.

Another woman walks onto the stage, this one has a pink dress on and two pony tails in her hair, she also wears high heels but these are a lot shorter and less intimidating. She takes place at the pole next to miss Summers but she decides to do nothing special and just stand there. But even though she seems to do nothing special, people go extra wild when she comes up.

"Chloe has also taken place on the stage!"

The last pole gets occupied by a man with the same height as Ian but he's not even near as handsome as Ian is. He has blonde hair and the only piece of clothing he's wearing is a pair of ripped jeans that are way too tight and only cover his groin and upper legs. His happy trail is clearly visible, but next to Ian he's just a tiny teenager.

"Double D has made his way onto the stage!" Everyone let's out a laugh when his name gets called around.

The music starts playing and my attention is on Ian.

He first takes of the black hat and throws it to one of the girls in the audience who goes fucking ape shit. But this is when the real action begins.

He turns his back to me and his hands reach above his head, the only movement he makes is the grinding motion against the pole but it makes his muscles move so fucking erotically and I can't help but let out a small groan as I feel my pants tighten. One of his hands disappears into the back of his jeans and I can just imagine him grabbing my butt and pushing me against his crotch.