Description

Dan is forced to accompany his friends to the local strip club he walks by every morning.

But he soon figures out that his shy character isn't made for something like that.

While others would be thrilled to get a lap dance from a hot guy, Dan feels extremely uncomfortable and when he gets turned on by it he's ready to run away.

But what happens when he bumps into the stripper on his way to his friends?

----

"The cold wind wraps itself around my body and goose bumps appear on my exposed arms. A line of at least a hundred people flows around the corner of the street and they're all here for the same reason; getting a lap dance from an amazingly attractive guy, or girl.

Bill, Conner, Cas and Frank stand in front of me, all four with big smiles on their faces. They are ready to walk inside that building and have some stranger grind onto their laps and leave them hanging just when they have a raging boner. The excitement is clear on their faces."

----------

This is a boyxboy story? If you don't like that, then don't read it. I don't tolerate homophobia! I hope you'll enjoy reading it, please leave some comments and votes? ^^ Also my grammar sucks.

One last thing; this is going to be your only warning, there is going to be a lot of sexual action. So please don't go and whine about it, if you don't like it then you just shouldn't read it.

Also a shoutout to rainwithoutclouds for the amazing cover!

~Noortje