Free Food and New People

The five of you sit there in silence, no one knew what to say until Tails breaks the silence, "Silver, do you have enough energy to get her back home?"

"No I don't, I may be able to have enough energy tomorrow though." Silver replies.

You grasp your necklace that is locked tightly around your neck, your father had given it to you. He's in the army, you haven't seen him in a few years. When he gave it to you he said, "An old friend had given me this, use it. The power is within, all you have to do is hope. I know that you have the potential." The necklace has a beautiful blue oval pendant with a gold chain.

Hope? For what? You begin to think, you look at the cup that is on the table in front of you. You snicker to yourself, you wonder if that 'power' can actually do anything? You stare at the cup, wanting it to move. It moves the tiniest bit but you believe that it's apart of your imagination.

You shake your head, you look down at your dirty clothes. "I feel disgusting in these clothes." You admit to the boys.

"Maybe call Amy?" Tails suggests.

"Who's Amy?" You ask.

"It's Sonic's girlfriend."
Shadow comments and then smirks at Sonic.

Sonic groans, "She's not my girlfriend! She's the one who's obsessed with me."

"Whatever you say." Shadow replies and rolls his eyes.

Sonic pulls out a phone and starts to wonder around the lab.

You look around the lab, different tubes with filled with difference coloured liquid and many extraordinary machines are spaced around the lab. You look around, not noticing the red eyes that follows your every move.

~Shadow's P.O.V~

I watch (Y/N) admire the room. As much as I hate to admit it, she's quite cute. I don't particularly want to think like that after that happened but I can't help it. I look over to Silver who is also looking at (Y/N), I frown. I guess the others have also taken a liking to (Y/N) as well.

~Normal P.O.V~

Sonic ends the phone call, "Amy will be coming soon." Sonic says to Tails. Sonic walks over to you, "You liking it here so far?" He questions.

"Yes I do like it here. Thanks to all of you for letting me stay." You reply.

Silver then walks up to you, "I'm sorry for dragging you into this." He comments and looks at the ground in shame.

You place a hand on his shoulder and give him a kind smile, "It's fine, I'm just glad that you all are now looking after me." You say. A sudden knock grabs everyone's attention; you drop your hand off Silver's shoulder much to his dismay.

Sonic opens the door to be greeted by a pink hedgehog, she is carrying a huge hammer and a bag. The pink hedgehog drops the two items and glomps Sonic which Sonic doesn't like. "Hello to you too Amy." Sonic says awkwardly and pushes her off him.

Sonic picks up the bag from the ground and walks over to you, he gives you the bag, though once you go to take the bag both of your hands brush each other's. Sonic lets go off the bag, a small blush covered his cheeks. The pink hedgehog comes up behind Sonic and pushes in front of him. She glares at you at first but then covers it with a bittersweet smile. You caught that, this girl is fake.

"I'm Amy! And who are you?" She questions.

"I'm (Y/N)." You reply.

Amy simply ignore that that and then turns to Sonic, "I want to go out. Let's go!" Amy says and tugs on Sonic's wrist, she pulls him to the exit when he turns to you.