"Mr., please calm down. We need your full support here. She's waking up, but she's still numb from the anesthetic. She's probably very scared so if you would hold her hand-"

Then, I hear the monitor slowing down. I close my eyes, and Harry's voice returns to my mind.

"Love, stay with me," he says. I imagine him in my mind, but it warps to the image of Louis covered in soap suds.

Harry!

I ignore my mind and try to sleep. My subconscious easily sweeps me off my feet, and I'm back into the darkness. I hear one last beep before the line goes blank and all is silent.

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

beep

---

beep

---

beep

---

beep

---

beep

---

beep

---

beep

---

For the first time in a while, I could hear something rather than laying in complete and utter darkness with no senses. I was left deprived with nothing but my own mind for a very long time, and the only feelings left were negative. No, I didn't feel pain, but instead, I felt nothing. Just a negative bubble and me walking around with no purpose.

My mood immediately lifted as soon as my hearing returned. I laid there for a while, just listening to the sound of my irregular breathing and the beeping monitor combined.