Acceptance.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.
"Aren't you suppose to be in school?"
Wonwoo looked up.

"I thought something happened to you.", He said, making his way into my home.
"What were you thinking? Why didn't you tell-"

I slammed the door shut.

Wonwoo turned to look back, obviously shocked. "Why didn't I tell you?"

"I wonder who stopped talking to me for no apparent reason three days ago?", I was mad.

"I wonder who stopped walking home with me after school?", my voice began shaking.

The pain I tried to bottle up came pouring out in this one second.

"I wonder who stopped appearing so that we could go to school together!", tears, streaming down my face then.

"I WONDER WHO STOPPED CARIN-"

My vision went black and I came across a familiar scent. "Please don't say that... I never stopped caring.", his hand on my head, pressing it gently but firmly down on his chest, the other one on my back, pulling me closer. Wonwoo didn't let go until my sobbing stopped.

He dragged me into my room and sat me down on my bed. Not knowing what to do, I pushed him aside and pulled the covers over myself, laying on my side, turning my back against him. I stared at my wall, thinking about how his embrace made me feel complete. I wasn't afraid, I felt safe.
I heard rustling seconds later but i didn't bother looking back...was he leaving?

I noticed a slight shadow forming on the wall that I was facing. A firm arm then appeared and pressed against my pillow. My eyes widened and I turned to lie on my back, only to notice Wonwoo towering over me, his other arm pressing on the other side of my pillow. He was looking straight down at me - his gaze was intense.

Somehow I began taking deeper breathes, my heart beating uncontrollably fast.

The distance between us grew shorter when Wonwoo began lowering himself slowly without breaking eye contact. I was confused, but amused at the same time. I unconsciously raised my hand and reached for his face, gently making my way to his bottom lip. My index finger pressed against it lightly before removing it almost immediately.

He froze, and finally broke his gaze from mine as he looked to the ground.
In one quick movement Wonwoo had both his hands on the sides of my head before pressing his forehead against mine.

Seconds later he exhaled deeply before climbing off and sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Damn...it.", Wonwoo said, ruffling his hair as he stared at the ground.

He seemed...frustrated?

"I'm sorry about that."
I stared at him silently, still slightly dazed.
"I still have some explaining to do... so can I stay a little longer?", he pleaded.

I sat up and looked at him.

"We were suppose to have dinner together. Remember?"