Chapter 2

I felt the hand. It felt like a guy's hand.. But wait... it feels so soft!

I took the hands off my eyes and turned around.

"Hi!" He said. His eyes almost disappearing. But it's cute.

Seung Youn...

"What are you doing here?" He said and sat down RIGHT NEXT TO ME! Literally, next to me. No gap between us!!

I got up and stepped on small stones (Because she was bare feet) and fell on his laps.

"Woahh," he caught me, "be careful, pabo-ah,"

He saw my knees, "Gwenchana? Your knees... Did that happen earlier?"

I got up and he also got up. He pushed me down by holding my shoulders.

"Stay still pabo,"

Ahh jjinja! Pabo? Me? Waa! This guy!

But I kept a straight face...

He took something out from his backpack. Bandaid.

"This won't help but..." he kneels and puts the bandaid on both of my knees.. Pororo bandaid. Two Pororo bandaids.

I smiled a bit trying to hide my smile.

"Oh! You smiled!" He smiled.

I put my shoes back on and thanked him by bowing.

"Yah, can't you atleast say 'thanks' or something?"

I stared at him.

"Ohhh. Hokshi, are you deaf or something like that but you can hear?" He asked dumbly.

I shook my head. I bowed again and ran off.

"Yah!" He yelled to me.

-
-
It was finally 2:40. I can go home now!!

"Omma, I'm home!" I yelled as I entered.

My clothes were dried already.

I went to my room and slammed myself on the bed.

I smiled without knowing and thought of Seung Youn.

I hit my head, "Ani, ani-yah. You can't fall for him. He's someone popular and you're just an outcast. A beautiful outcast that is,"

- - - NEXT DAY - - -

"Annyeong omma. I'll get going now,"

"Ne. Be sure to-"

" Don't cause any trouble today and do anything stupid. Be patient and don't cause a scene at school!" I half yelled and laughed.

She smiled back, "Ppali. You might be late,"

"Eo (okay) Omma," I left running down the road and then walked when I reached the little convenience store.

As always, there were many students always eating noodles there, walking, and hanging around there.

I minded my own buisness.

"HI!!" I heard Seung Youn yell and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I tried to take his arms off but he 'tsked' me.

"Do you talk?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Here," he handed me a lollipop. I didn't accept it.

He took my hand and placed the lollipop on my hand.

"Keudae?(Really? Or something like that)"

I nodded again.

"So why won't you talk?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then... Do you perhaps want to go out with me?"

I quickly took his arm off my neck and looked at him with big eyes, "Are you crazy?!"

He gasped and covered his mouth, "So you do talk! Hey!! And who taught you to say that word?!"

I looked around. People. Everywhere!

I looked at him and ran away.

Gosh I hate being the center of attention!

I finally reached the entrance of school.

I quickly went to class avoiding everyone.

And guess what?

WEN TO THE FUCKEN HAN SITS RIGHT NEXT TO ME! GREAT! SO GREAT! THAT. IS.WHY. EVERYONE. HATES. ME!!

SO AWESOME!

He came in the room and girls fangirled over him. I mean, he it's cute but not THAT cute too fangirl over him.

H

e sat next me since theres a table for two person... IKR! We are HighSCHOOLers NOT ELEMENTARYers!

Wenhan jokes too much and he's rude!

Yes. He puts tape in the middle of the desk. More like 2/3 of the desk and I get the 1/3. Also, we CAN NOT pass that line. God, so immature!

The bell rang and the teacher came in.

She took role call.
"Blah Blah Blah Blah Lee Youngmi is here," she said and continued calling students.

Fifteen minutes had passed.

I was writing some notes down and my pencil suddenly got taken away...

-------------------
Hi! Sorry for any bad grammar! Hope you like it so far
I'll TRY to post once a day
If you haven't already, go check my first fanfic I wrote on my page :) It's going to be boring at first but it'll be more interesting as I am still a beginner.

Make sure to follow me and vote this story. Thanks!