Chapter one

-YOUNGMI'S POV-

It was Tuesday morning. I woke up, do whatever I needed to do in the restroom, got ready, and went to the kitchen.

"Oh, Youngmi-ah, you're awake? Ppali, come eat before you go to school!" my mom says.

"Ne, omma," I answered.

I was the only daughter, the only child, and the only family member my mom had.

My dad? Well... He passed away years ago in a car accident.

Anyways, let's stop talking about that now, shall we?

"Youngmi-ah," my mom said.

"Huh?"

"Don't cause any trouble and do anything stupid today. Be patient and don't cause a scene at school, alright?"

She tells me this everytime that I know it by heart.

"Ne ne ne ne," I rolled my eyes playfully.

She hits my arms and I ran out the door, "Annyeong omma! Saranghae!!" I yelled.

"Yahh! You rude wench! You didn't finish your breakfast!" she said laughing.

-
-
I was walking and not talking to anyone... Typical me at school.

I finally reached school and SPLASHHH!

I looked up and saw Jessica with Naeun, the dumb one, and Nana.

Aishh that little spoiled bitchy fucken asshole butthole dumb gay bitch brat!!!

I kept my calm because I was taught to be patient.

Ughhhh! My backpack is all wet including my uniform!!!

I Suddenly got pushed down.

Obviously Jessica them.
I clenched my fists and looked down on the ground.

"Yah!" I heard.

I looked up and saw

Seung Youn

He always saves my life.
Sometimes I feel like he likes me but he's probably just nice.

He has four other members, Yibo, Wenhan, Sungjoo, and Yixuan. They are all Kingkas.

God there are lots of Kingkas at my school!

"Gwenchana?" He asked me.

He was about to hold my shoulders with both of his hands to pull me up but I pushed his hands away.

I got up and bowed to him.

I ran to the entrance and bumped into Wen to the fucken Han! I looked up. Good Lord they are all so handsome and tall!

I took two steps back and bowed 90°

I ran and ran and ran and ran until I got to a café. I want to work there someday.
I entered and sat down at a table. Wet me sitting on the chair...

I can't go home now. My mom will worry and question me.

But wait... What's that sign?

"Excuse me but are you guys hiring?" I asked.

"Oh. Ne. Did you want to get hired?" He asked.

"Ne," I smiled.

"Congratulations. You're hired!"

"Huh? So quick..."

"Don't worry! You look nice and you look like you have a great personality! I'm the manager between. Nice to meet you . My name is Kwon. Ji. Yong," he took his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hands, "Ne, nice to meet you. Nae Ireum eun Lee Youngmi-imnida," I smiled brightly.

"You can start tomorrow!"
-
-
-
-

I still have another six hours until I can go back home... IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN ONE HOUR SINCE I'VE LEFT SCHOOL!

Should I go to the park?

Kaja!!

-
-
I have arrived at the park. I sat down on the bench taking my shoes off. Oww. My knees. My knees were bleeding from that push.

Someone covered my eyes...

I froze.

Aishh! Is it my mom?! Maybe Jessica?!!