1

D.O POV

I just got home from a meeting with old friends and surprisingly, both of my parents are in the living room. And they look like they have been waiting for me.

"Kyungsoo.. Come here, sweetheart" Mom calls out softly, "We have something to talk to you"

I am a total a mom and dad's boy. I can never live without them and they are all I have.

"Hey mom, hey dad" I excitedly sit on the couch opposite of them with a big smile on my face, "What is it?"

They exchange glances and there is a hint of worry in their eyes. Doubt starts to pile up in my head. Maybe I shouldnt be so excited for this. It looks like some bad news.

Dad clears his throat and speaks gently, "We wanted you to marry someone"

Ah jeez, I worried for nothing!

"Mom, Dad, you guys dont have to look so worried to tell me this" I chuckle, "You know I'm okay with your choice. Who's the girl?"

"He's the son of the biggest share holder in our company"

I giggle, "um dad, you typo-ed there. She's a daughter. Not a son"

"Kyungsoo" Mom pouts, "The person you're going to marry is a man"

" You have got to be kidding me "

The marriage day

I hate to be labeled as a homophobic or something because I am clearly not. I have gay friends around me and I understand that love is love!

But never have I ever thought I am going to be asked to marry a man when I dont even know I'm gay or at least bisexual? Sure, sometimes I do feel spark looking at boys in the club but to the extent of marrying? Marrying is some kind of tie!

Well, actually, I kinda dated a boy before... but I am still not sure of my sexuality. It's confusing!

"Ugh it is probably too late to think about that now!" I grumble. I have been nagging for an hour to the man who's helping me with my tuxedo.

"My good sir" The man glances at me, "I need to button this up but if you take in so much air while talking, it will not fit"

Right after that, the door creaks open and mom walks in. She is dressed down in a pretty flowery white dress.

"Then, who's the bride mom? In this marriage. IN THIS RELATIONSHIP"

"You'll meet him now. Just please be nice to him Kyungsoo, alright?"

She gives a kind smile and heads back out, calling for the person. Isnt this crazy? I am only meeting him on the wedding day!

I dont know why the hell we need to rush this but I never speak up to mom and dad. I was in a daze and that makes me lazy to fight about it. I am just surrendering and hoping for the best.

And for a weird fucking reason, I'm nervous. It feels like the butterflies in me are awaken.

"Are you Do Kyungsoo?"

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my name. A tall, slender, slightly tan young man walks in with his hand in his pockets. Dressed perfectly in his black tuxedo, and shoes as shiny as a rhinestone.

Look at that jawline! He can kill somebody with those! I hate to admit this as fast as 5 seconds in looking at him but he is handsome.

He's the dream guy.... for girls hmph

"Okay. You can admire me even CLOSER after we get married" He winks, a smirk forming on his lips, "Not that I mind a quickie before the wedding tho"