Simply Amazing:Chapter 33

a/n:Riley is on the right -------->

Nicole

I knew Trey and I’s relationship was over before he had ended it but a part of me still had hope.The day he found out that Chris is Kamryn’s father I lost a little hope. Even with that mistake in my past I just knew that our love was stronger than it seemed. Even with the flaws,attitude,behavior and insecurities he still loved me. Well he claimed that he still loved me. Even the nicest people have their limits and I pushed Trey past his. Out of everything that’s one thing that regret the most.

I stood next to Allen in the room and we stood silent. He and I developed a older sister/little brother relationship. He was always happy to see me and Trey together. We use to talk and laugh together but all of that is just a memory. Tyga and some pregnant girl came in and sat in the corner. I sat next to the window and I saw Trey walk in and the tension thickened. Him and Carmen walked hand in hand into the room and we all just stared. Our eyes met and he gave me the most hated look that I’ve ever seen. A glare filled with hatred and animosity but worse of all remorse. The one thing that shattered all faith and hope of us ever being together. So much guilt on my soul for me to hold myself together. He looked away and I felt warm tears roll down my face. I looked at Carmen and she just looked around confused. After briefly speaking to Chris he held her on his lap and I couldn’t help but stare. They looked at eachother and the love in there eyes just looked overwhelming. Anyone who looked at him could tell he loved her. But that’s the problem.
He loved her. Not me.
I know its my fault and I can’t can’t change how he felt about me. I just have to get over it,he looks happy with her. If he’s happy I’m happy and I honestly wish them the best. One day I hope we could be friends. One day I hope to be over him.

One day…

Riley

Days come and days go. People come and people go. At the end of the day I’m alone.

What the fuck am I doing here? Not LA but Earth period.

The streets are clear of cars and the only movement beside myself is the flickering street lights. It was completely quiet,too quiet for this neighborhood. Every on in a while I would hear foot steps approaching me. Soon as I turned around the sound stops. I walked faster and my stomach started to bubble. It felt like someone was watching me,I could feel the heat of someones stare. Sounds of something moving in the alley made my stomp lurch and I ran as fast as my feet could take me. After 6 blocks my energy was gone and I slumped against a wall of the building I stopped on front of. I rested on the wall in complete silence. The sudden movements out of the corner of my eye startled me. Two crowds of guys approached me and I felt my stomach drop. I run into the sane guys everyday on my way home and they get worse. Some guys whistle and mumble obscene shit when girls walk pass but these niggas are too touchy feely. The shortest of the guys is about 5’4,he grabbed me and tried to drag me into an alley. I kicked his short ass and made sure I went straight home when it was still daylight. If I wasn’t on the other side of town checking on Carmen I would have been home already. “Aye Bitch” I heard someone call out. I glanced at them 6 on my left and 5 on my right. They all grinned at me as the approached me. It was eerily dark for 9:30 at night and I knew if anything is going to happen it will be unseen. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and I stared everywhere but the direction that I would run in. My eyes glared to the right as I heard the shortest guy making dirty jokes. Although he stopped and froze the began walking faster to me.

1.2…………3!

I took off as fast as I could while trying not to look behind me. I could here the guys following me and I couldn’t stop to see how close they were. My shoes barely touched the pavement. Soon after I heard a familiar click from behind me. A few seconds after my stomach jumped just as I fell down. I fell on my knees and looked down in enough time to see a small bullet rip through my shoulder and embed its self into the mailbox in front of me. Not willing to fall down and give up,I got back up and continued to run hole in my shoulder and all. I ran one last block before five more bullets drove deep into my back. The pain was past excruciating but I didn’t want to think about it. I got up one last time but I got shot once more before I could lift my foot up. The side of my face rested against the cold hard concrete under me.

I laid here for 10 minutes and nobody was around. Calling 9-1-1 seemed to be the hardest task that I’ve attempted I’m my life. Once the phone started to ring my phone was crushed as someone repeatedly stomped on it. I was in too much pain to look up but I heard the same stupid laugh that I had heard a while ago. By the time that I saw that I was surrounded by feet I was already fading. Someone started to pull me by my legs and I could feel the ground scraping against the back of my head. The pain was so intense that I could literally feel multiple bullets moving and tearing through my flesh. One guy picked up my arms and My head was lifted off of the ground. I’m sure that my scalp was covered in blood if it had any skin left. Later I was tossed on to something big. It was soft but some areas were hard like the one my head bounced off of. My vision was blurry but I could tell that I was in an ally. I could almost recognize the graffiti on the wall. The day I moved around here I spray painted my name on the wall it read: REEZY waz Here BITCHES in cursive.

I felt my eyes close on there own,I began to feel hands roaming my body but I was too numb to do anything about it.

“Ralph you fucked her up. We can’t do shit with this!” Someone exclaimed and my pants were tugged off.

“Bruh you are not serious.” After that was said more voices spoke up. I could here the scolding as my shoes and underwear were tugged off.

“Aye shut the fuck up! If you ain’t man enough to do it then go the fuck on. This hoe obviously wanted my dick so that’s what the fuck she is going to get.” I could heard the pride in his voice.
“How do you know that she wanted it though?” Another voice asked. It headache worsened while the guys loud voices ricocheted through the alley. A zipper could be heard in through the noise. His body hovered over me and I felt his breath near my ear.

“She had on short ass shorts on and a tiny shirt. I could tell she wanted it. If any bitch walks around in that kind of shit its like a invitation. And I just accepted this one.” I could here the smile I’m his voiced as he forced himself into me. I was too weak to protest so I just laid there in agony. He gripped my hips and continued to slam inside of me. I could feel the blood dripping from my bullet wounds. Once he started to swell inside of me he pulled out and I could here him walk away.

“See that wasn’t even hard.” The same voice said standing over me. I use the very last bit of energy that I had to open my eyes. The cracked open slightly and I saw the short guy standing over me smiling. He made my skin crawl. Other guys around us looked disgusted and sad. I’m a blink away from death so the obviously wasn’t that sad. The short guy walked over to a guy in a grey sweater who stood by the the alley across the street. A little dude walked over to me and asked was I okay. Considering how I felt and how I probably looked I didn’t bother to try and answer. My legs were soaked and they started to become sticky,I smelled blood. Before my eyes grew weaker and closed I saw the short guy grab the little guy and ask him what he was doing.

“She looks bad. Look at her!” The skinny guy yelled.

“Well it could be your grandma or maybe it will be here later. She can’t run from me in a wheelchair.” The guy snickered afterwards and I heard them leaving. Footsteps made there way over to me and I heard the short guys voice once again. My eyes cracked once more and he grinned. He held something over me all I know is that it is in the shape of a rectangle.I assume it was heavy since he held it with two hands.

“Goodnight Princess.” He whispered and the rectangular object smashed into my face and before I could feel the bones crack completely.

I blacked out.