Rant

So I'm not sure how many of you have this in your archive/library anymore but I just wanted to say that it's crossed my mind lately to just delete this whole story. I have been getting rude comments lately telling me that this story is confusing and that it went from being really good to being really shitty and it's starting to get to me. 

I understand that this story wasn't the best, I wrote it when I was 16. I'm nearly 18 now so I get that my writing was really immature and all over the place but I put my heart and soul into writing it so it hurts to hear that people don't like it. I know that there are 150k+ reads on here so not all of you must hate it and I really appreciate all of that but I dunno... it's just been hitting me hard lately.   

I feel like this is a dumb reason to be upset but there's been so many comments lately so I dunno. I'm just going to try and not pay attention to the comments for now. Thank you for everyone who has sent me sweet and encouraging comments, those always manage to cheer me up and make me smile. 

I dunno, I feel like I'm just being stupid. I need some time away from this story for a little bit. I might rewrite it or majorly edit it. I'm not sure. Well, I guess it's bye for now. We'll see what happens I suppose. 

-Shianne xx