Chapter 30

Michael rests his hand into the small of my back as I wrap my legs around his waist. "So beautiful," He murmurs and I blush slightly while he connects our lips, unable to notice. His lips are dominant and hungry, making me chuckle against them.

"Eager, babe?" I question lightly.

"A little," He admits. "M'just trying to distract you," Michael continues, causing me to deepen the kiss, poking my tongue into his mouth and feeling my chilled lip ring rubbing against his heated cherry ones.

"Is that so?" Michael nods, nibbling on my earlobe and making me moan. "Mm," I whimper.

Michael chuckles at the noise, moving down to my neck and collarbone, leaving purple bruises in obvious places, causing giggles to leave my dormant lips. "Now everyone'll know you're mine, princess,"

"Well I'm sure they already do know," I laugh, connecting our lips again and tugging on his fading lavender hair. It was then my turn to leave hickeys across Michael's neck. His moans are deep and raspy turning me on but I keep my actions to a minimum. "What now?" I ask quietly, a frisky Michael glued to my side.

"We could go someplace to eat," Michael suggests and I nod my head although the thought of food still managed to repulse me. I had Michael, Michael had me. Michael wanted me but I still couldn't help but feel self conscious. I'd never be good enough, skinny enough for him. Sure, we exchanged "I love you"s and I knew he meant it but he could find someone so much better. "What're you thinking about, sugar?"

"You." I mumble. "Us. How you could do so much better."

"Luke, it's a privilege to be dating you. You. The Luke Hemmings. How much better off could I be? When I look at you, I see is the love of my life. I see the future you and I will have. Maybe little adopted Clifford's running around. Maybe a gold wedding band on your finger. A family. Whenever I look at you, I still get butterflies. You're fragile but I like that about you. I like how quiet you had been, how you made remarks on how I had let you in my car for the first time, a strangely quiet boy. I love the sound of your voice and the way you say my name. I know I've said this a thousand times but I really love you, Lucas Hemmings."

"I love you too, Michael Clifford," I reply, voice quiet as he accelerates down the road. It shocked me that, just maybe, Michael wanted to marry me and start a family but a part of me was buzzing with excitement. Michael Clifford, the boy I had admired for months as he played his guitar, wanted a future with me. "Where're we gonna eat?" I ask after a few moments of thick silence.

"I was thinking Italian. I know the perfect place down the road," I smile, grabbing onto his hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I question and he shakes his head. "Well, you are. I love your stupid green eyes and purple hair and raspy singing voice and adorable laugh. I love your gigantic smile and large hands that dominate mine. I love your frisky side and the way your eyes twinkle whenever I tell you I love you. I love the curl of your lip and your nervous jitters. I love how the calendar in your room is some outdated Green Day one. But most of all, I love that you love me."

Michael chuckles with present surprise. He must not have saw that coming. He pecks my cheek, thumb resting on my cheekbone after parking into the Italian restaurant space. My blue eyes get lost in his mossy green ones and suddenly, nothing else mattered.

The two of us head into the restaurant not long after and get sent to a booth, ordering our drinks. "I like this place I think," I say, looking around the room and staring at the paintings mounted every couple tables down. Soft music played in the background and overall, the place was... very romantic and I loved it.

I look through the food menu as Michael does the same. The purple boy hums under his breath, tapping his fingers against the table as he scans, the sudden beat being some Blink song. I can't help but chuckle, staring down at my hands and he continues to look. A while later, a waitress comes over and asks for our orders, making heart eyes at Michael as she does. Anger and jealousy soon flare through me and I grab Michael's hand, kissing his knuckles and hissing, "Excuse you. This boy is taken,"

The girl then blushes and fiddles with her notepad, embarrassed. "Oh god. I-I'm sorry," She murmurs, blush intensifying with each second.

I snort, enjoying watching her squirm uncomfortably under my gaze and Michael saves her by rattling off his order. "What'll you have, babe?" He asks after he had ordered.

"I'll have the same," The girl scurries away, tail tucked between her legs and as soon as I look up at Michael, I find his expression inked with amusement. "What?" I mumble.

"Jealous Luke. I think I like it," He says, causing me to blush as that girl had.

"She was making heart eyes at you, Michael. How'd you not notice that?"

"I didn't notice because the only person I have my eyes set on is you," He shrugs, making me blush all over again. "Don't worry, I found it cute,"

I smile softly as he presses a kiss to my lips, giggling softly before I hear a very distinctive giggle mask over my own. "Ashton?" I ask, turning around to find both my and Michael's best friends sitting at the booth behind us. On a date.

"I've never actually seen you too out in public basking in your coupley glory," I snort, rolling my eyes and he says, "I miss you, Lukey."

"I miss you too," I murmur, looking down at my hands.

"You moved in with your mom yet?" He asks uncertainly and I shake my head. 

"Not yet. She's tried to speak to me a few times but I've been avoiding her," My voice is small and timid and I try to keep my tears at bay. Michael reaches toward me and grabs my hand, squeezing it as if to soothe me and I shoot him a grateful smile. "So you guys are on a date?" I ask, quick to change the subject. 

I watch the two boys blush blood red and and Ashton nods. "U-Um, I guess you could call it that," He whispers, making me chuckle. 

"Well I'm glad for both of you," Michael nods in agreement and seconds later, our waitress comes back with our food, setting it in front of us with small smiles. 

I pick at my food slowly, the only thing on my mind being the amout of calories I would be consuming. "Baby?" Michael murmurs and I look up at him, eyes slightly pained.

"Hm?"

"Please eat for me. It doesn't have to be a lot. Just as much as you're comfortable," I nod my head slowly, grabbing onto his hand and spooning a bite into my mouth. So I eat until half of my plate is gone. The scary thing? I felt better than I had in weeks. 

So yeah. There was the chapter. I hope you liked it. I feel like the chapters haven't been as good. I'm sorta in a bad mindset atm. Maybe that's why. 

-Shianne xx