Concert

The lines were crazy long for merchandise. I mean the were out in the parking lots long. It was only 6:50 and the concert did start till 7:30 but we want to get there early so we could get a parking spot.We decided to wait for merch but we had nothing else to do. "Which one do you want?" I honestly didn't know which one they were really expensive. And I only brought a hundred to the concert. "£40 that's a lot ." My cousin huff and puff and rolled her eyes.
She's 23. I don't think she understands I'm saving for college and she already went and has started her job." Alright I'll get the gray on the road again one, which one are you getting than Christana?" I tried to be as rude a possible because she was to me. Why would you bring someone to just be rude to? I didn't really care though. After merchandise which I ended up spending £80 , because I got an icona pop shirt to.They started letting people threw the doors. Which was not as quite long as I thought it would be.
We let the scan our tickets and search our bag and when they were done we walked threw the door everyone had shirts with boys on them and I forgot to even look at mine to see if it was him. I just gave my cousin the money and talked to the girls behind us because she wasn't talking to me. I Reyes looking at the girls shirt but they were literally running to find there seats. I walked to the bathroom and put toilet paper around the seat because I hate public bathrooms and got on my phone and had no new text from Louis. I sat there and peeped, while peeping I took my shirt out of the bag and literally dropped it on the ground. The guy that wanted to get to know me better is Louis Tomlinson from one direction. I wanted to tell my cousin but she would shit and be a total b'cth  to me.So I just wiped and pulled my pants up grabbed my stuff pulled my little perfume out of my backpack I Carried sprayed everywhere. And walked out like a boss because Louis was almost mine and none of these people knew except me. As I washed my hand I glared over to see a group of girls from my school. Oh shit.
"Samantha oh my god what are you doing here you smell like a French whore!" I looked up Sarah.
" Sarah oh my god how are you you look like a French whore!" She sarcastically smiled. " wow Virgin Mary put her big pants on today didn't she?"
I laughed when I looked down at her shirt a Louis Tomlinson shirt wow I've got her in the pale of my hand if I told her but I didn't even care I hate her and that's that. " yep and I gonna wear them so good." I smiled as I walked out like a pimp. I could hear them laughing but I didn't even care. I walked down to my seat and sat there and my cousin glared at me."where were you and why are you smiling so big?" She laughed at the end. I just couldn't believe it was him. But I didn't say anything as the opening act came on.