But we just met.

I drank my coffee as more swarmed. Then a big tall man pushed threw with a quite attractive younger maybe in his 20s man walked close next to him. Girls screamed in his face trying to get his attention. Pulling on his shirt big man pushed them away as they made it to the door. It was a small shop there were only two people in there including myself.
Who was that boy and why did the girls want him?
Then I seen a poster that said 'I love Larry' in big letters. So that boy name is Larry wow what an old mans name. I chuckled to myself. The boy behind the counter ran to the door to greet the mystery boy. I sat looking at my phone and would gaze up not trying to get noticed by him which rarely happens no guy ever sees me even when I stand right in front of them waving my arms. The boy walked over to the counter and got his coffee and a muffin. And sat down watching the crowd of girl screaming.The other person had left now having to go out the back. While me and him were the only ones in there .I gazed up at him and caught myself staring. Black tight pants with a long sleeve sweeter that draped over his pants and vans. Mmm my kind of guy.
"Crazy right?" His sweet British accent caused me to jump. " yeah are they all here for you?" I asked obviously knowing but still it was a question.
"Yes thanks to these people I'm living my dream."
I could fell the passion in his words sending waves threw my body."and what is that? You know your dream." His head turned to me and he slowly got up walking over to my table.We didn't break eye contact the whole time. He whispered " my passion for singing in the band I'm in and have been in for 5 years now ." As he laid his hand over mine send shivers down my spine. He must have felt it to he looked down at his hand then right in my eyes."what's your name ,love?" Oh my god the way he called me love I just met him and I didn't want to seem crazy like the girls out side but I understood why they loved him he was beautiful,flawless. "Samantha, what's yours?"
He seemed puzzled by my question but his hand was still on mine. "Louis, do you want to go somewhere private you know way from this craziness so we could get to know each other better?"