Why not?

I look like shit. My hair is a mess and this really attractive guy wants to get to know me better. Wow , I've never met a guy like this before. I noticed all my suit cases around us and giggled a little and let go of his hand. He gasped a little. " I would love to but I need to find my cousin and our apartment." Sad but true. I really want to get to know him better he seemed so sweet and caring. But I need to get stuff straight right now and find out where I'm staying.
"Please come with me, I really want to get to know you better your beautiful." I flushed at the thought of a guy thinking I'm beautiful and I look like shit.
"Let me get my stuff at the apartment and I'll see you around." He mumbled something to himself and frowned. "Let me give you my number." He scrambled around and grabbed a napkin and asked for a pen." Wait here just put it in my phone." I handed him my phone and he typed it in quick.
"There love I'll see you around I guess." It killed me to see him walk away out the back.I grabbed my stuff and walked out the back and called my cousin.
"WHERE THE F*ck are you Samantha?" She screamed in my ear. " Christina calm down I just got some coffee." She was quite. "Alright where should we meet?" ""Let's meet at Nando's so we can get some lunch" I dragged my things down the street still thinking about Louis. Was he thinking about me? It was later in the day so not that many people were on the streets most of them were at work.I felt someone watching me and foot steps closer behind to close if you ask me. I turn around to see no one. I began to run walk down the street.As I made it into Nando's I turned to see a boy with a black hoodie and black pants and vans. I remember those vans Louis had the same ones. I blew if off finding my cousin and making our way back to the apartment. "So what did you do while I was gone?"I asked as I ate my chicken." Sitting here waiting for you to walk threw that door.what was you doing?"I smile to my-self looking at my feet meeting my future boyfriend."Nothing just drank coffee."
We ended up dosing off but I quickly woke up to find a new message on my phone.
-hey this is Louis I was wondering if you would meet me somewhere so we could get to know each other more I really liked you.-
Wow he liked me. I didn't even think that was possible a beautiful man likes me.I didn't want to wake my cousin so I grabbed my phone and my wallet ran to the bathroom and change got a shower and dyed my hair brushed my teeth and slipped on a sweater that said I rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck and some black skinny jeans and my flower vans and applied a little base and mascara and walked out.My cousin was still asleep so I left a note telling her I was going on a walk and would be back in a little. I looked at my phone to see I had five new messages from Louis.
😌👌👉Louis the boy at the cafe 👈👌😊
1. What's your answer?
2. Hello, Samantha are you not coming out?
3. Please texted me!!!
4. Just forget it I didn't want to go out with a girl like you anyways!!!!
5. I'm so sorry please just text me I really do like you and I just I don't know.
Wow this guy is crazy. I quickly text him back but after reading those text I did t want to go out with him but something pulled me towards him. I shook my head and texted him back.
Me: «I am so sorry for not texting you right back I got a shower and I'm walking out side where do you want to meet I'm sorry and I'm excited to see you I feel the same.»
Louis point of view
She texted thank god! I want her. I've never felt this way about anyone in my whole life. Her blue eyes consumed my soul. I found love at first sight.Even though I just meet her I could see it she was the one.
I need her. And I'm going to get her whether she liked it or not.
🌀Samantha point of view🌀
Why isn't he texting me back?Did I do something wrong. It worried me so bad I don't know why because I just meet him.i pasted back and forth in front of mine and my cousins apartment. I hope I didn't scare him away or make him mad. My phone vibrated in my hand making me jump.It was him!
😌👌👉Louis the boy from the cafe👈👌😊
Its fine love, but I have to go to an event we could met up some other time😘.
My heart sank I was so sad. But I understood and walked back into the apartment building and crumbled up the note and went and ate the left over chicken.It was 5:47 and we had to leave at 7:00 for the concert. So I walked into the living room and woke my Christina up and she started to get ready.
Maybe this concert will get my mind off things.