The wait.

"Duh, I have a picture of him, but I think you should see him in person. In person is just better." She laughs as she ran around the room getting ready.I think I've  already met him. But I wasn't going to tell her that she would have attached me with questions. And really if that was him, he was perfect as in a good person. " Wait you never told me what seats were going to be in?" She ran in the room and jumped on the bed like a wild animal holding something behind her back. Smiling big she threw it at me. " A1 floor and B1 floor and two meet and greets. Why ,a and b because I don't want you behind me when they run on that long stage that goes out." I smile shocked that she spent that much on these tickets and for like 10 minutes with this group of normal people. I have to admit I would do the same for Ed Sheeran or Justin Bieber. So I kinda understand. Once in a life time opportunity. She scanned the room for stuff to put in her backpack before we left. I was kinda nervous. What if it was him? What if his different around his friends? I'll just have to wait and see." Alright I'm ready I got everything in the car I rented, I can't wait for you to see it." I smile grabbing some gum and tossing it in my mouth." Let's do this!" We walked out of the apartment building and a black mustang was sitting in the side park area." Holy shit!" She giggled as we hoped right in. "Okay so icona pop is opening for them. And I know you know them but you need to learn their songs." I knew what that meant." Hear we go"
"I've got fire for a heart I'm not scared of the dark you've never seen it look so easy. "
I swear we listen to a life times worth music. They were good, but one voice stood out. It sounded like him. "Couple of minutes away.Yasss." My cousin was alway funny when she really happy."yeah."She tired to find a parking spot but it was hopeless. We ended up buying a parking spot for £5.00. We took one last look in the mirror and we were off.