Abducted • Chapter 6

Nicki

"You know how Travis made you have that abortion some years back?"

My heart dropped, "How did you know about that?"

"I ain't never met you, but I knew of you. He told me he forced you to get an abortion."

"Well yeah, he said that, that's what was best for us at the time."

"Truth be told, he had another girlfriend and got her pregnant. She ain't want you havin' a baby too."

I backed away from him, "What?"

"He was fucking around with another girl for maybe 3 years of your relationship."

I stopped for a few seconds, trying to process my thoughts, before shaking my head. "No he didn't, why are you lying to me? I don't believe you."

"That ain't my problem. I'm just telling you what you wanna hear."

"But, what does this have to do with you?"

"His other girlfriend was the shorty you could say I was in love with, I was gonna settle down with, I put a ring on her...thought she was pregnant with my baby."

"But Travis only loved me. He said I would be the mother of his first child, he promised me," I felt the tears roll down my cheeks.

"He lied to you Nic. He planned a whole other future with this girl."

"He made me give up my baby so another bitch could have his baby?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

I stayed silent.

"You good?"

"What's her name?"

"Who's?"

"The other bitch. What's her name?"

"Why?"

I cut my eyes at him, "What's her fucking name, Meek?"

"Chantelle."

"You still talk to her?"

"Nah, I ain't see her since I stopped fuckin' with her."

"You haven't gotten over it, have you?"

"I'm good."

"No you're not."

"And how the fuck do you know?" He questioned with attitude.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you're good."

"Why the fuck you so worried about me, like I ain't tell you the nigga you was so damn in love with cheated."

I chuckled bitterly, "You just don't get it, do you? What is it, you're afraid to show your feelings? You're hurt, Meek. She broke your heart."

"Man, shut the fuck up with all that bullshit."

"Nah, you need to hear it cause you're fucking in denial. She convinced you that she would be having your baby and you were excited, but it wasn't yours. That bitch hurt you, she fucked you up, and you're still not over it!" I yelled, making him look down.

"How you figure out?" He asked quietly, but I still heard him.

"Because you wouldn't have me here if you weren't."

"What you talkin' 'bout?"

"Travis took the love of your life, so you figured you take the love of his life, right?" He stayed silent. "Exactly. If you were truly over it, seeking revenge wouldn't matter to you."

Abducted || OmeekaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara