Part VI:Princess Lucy

This next chapter will focus on Lucy and her own training in her own way. Lucy's POV will be in the form of her own journal entries or story.

Now onto the story!
🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥

After the friends departed, each of them went on separate paths to better each other. In this case, Celestial Princess Lucy undergoes her own training to become a better wizard and take up the mantle and title of Celestial Crown Princess.

Year 1- September 2, X784 (Age: 14)

September 2

Another year goes by here in the Celestial Kingdom, and another year without Natsu. I am now 14 years old. My training has progressed and I can now receive another gold key in the form of Scorpio, Aquarius' boyfriend.

In a year, I will begin my training to become the crown princess of my homeland and then follow in my mother's footsteps in becoming queen. I just hope that when this happens, Natsu is there to see it without the law hanging over us.

Bye, for now,

Lucy

Year 2- June 12, X785 (Age: 15)

Dear Natsu,

How are you and how is your training going? I can't believe that it has been 2 years since we last saw each other. I hope that you are doing well and succeeding in your training. Soon I will begin my training to become the Crown Princess of the Celestial Kingdom after my birthday, July 1st.

I hope one day when I take the throne to become queen, you will be there to see it.

Your friend,

Lucy

Year 3-April 18, X786 (Age: 16)

Dear Natsu,

Guess what?! I have another key! This time I have the spirit named Gemini the twin spirit. Gemini can make a clone of someone. This will be a useful trick in learning magic. Great, I'm rambling now, but enough about me what about you? From the sounds of your last letter that training for you and your friends has intensified.

I hope you can achieve your goals Natsu. I know you can do it!

Your best friend,

Lucy

Dear Lucy,

Thank you for your last letter! Training is going well and congrats on the new key. I gotta be honest with ya training has been challenging at times, but knowing that you're cheering me on makes this training worth it.

Right now, I'm learning some dragon slayer secret arts from Igneel, but you can't tell anyone else!

Good luck with your training Lucy!

Your best buddy,

Natsu

Year 4- December 13, X787 (Age: 17)

December 13

Well, it's been nearly 4 years since Natsu and I last saw each other. From the sounds of it, his training has reached an all-time high, and can't communicate with me as much as he wants to, but I cherish the moments when we can talk.

As of right now, I now possess the keys of both Loke and Aries. Well, they're like a package deal. Both had the same master in a previous time before they were brought to my family so they know each other and how the other operates so it would make sense to have them both at the same time.