Epilogue

McKenzie P.O.V

I woke up in my bed, stunned as to how I got there. The last thing I remember was fighting Peter, then Derek killing him. Derek killed him! I ran over to the mirror and flashed my eyes. They were orange with blue strips surrounding the pupil! Derek killed Peter. Derek's an Alpha now. And he's gonna get his ass kicked for it. I got up and saw I was in my batman pyjamas. I cursed then ran in my closet. I picked out my clack skinnies with an off the shoulder batman top. I slipped on my batman converse and ran all the way to the old Hale House. Cops swarmed the place. Crap! I found Derek's scent and followed it, eventually coming to the old bus depot. He must be hiding in here. I walked in and found a staircase. I took off my shoes, wanting to be as quiet as possible. I walked in and saw Derek. His back was turned to me and he still hadn't noticed me. He was looking at a picture.

"Derek?" He whirled around and saw me. Guilt flashed in his features before disappearing completely. He scanned my body, looking for injuries. He ran to me and hugged me. I pushed him away. I saw hurt slowly work it's way into his eyes before he turned around.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I swear," he said, still not looking at me. He walked back over to where he was standing before and picked up the discarded piece of paper.

"I said I wouldn't forgive you, and I'm not going to. I just need you to answer something," he turned around and looked at me before nodding. "Why are my eyes orange?"

He looked at me confused so I showed him. I flashed my eyes and he visibly paled.

Derek P.O.V

"Can you fully shift?" I asked her. I had a feeling I knew what was wrong with her, but I had to be certain first. She fully shifted, but rather than turning into her usual werewolf self, she grew. She was around the size of a dire wolf. He stomach and chest were white, along with the bottom of her tail. The rest of her was grey, apart from the tips of her ears. They were black. Her orange eyes peered at me and I smiled. She had black markings starting from the base of her ears and finishing on her wolfy cheeks. Her eyes were surrounded like a mask and were currently looking at me with surprise. She was a wolf. She could turn into an actual wolf. (Pic above is her wolf without the back markings. Just the markings on her face.)

"Shift back. I know what you are," she closed her eyes and I saw all her bones breaking and fixing back into place. The whole process looked pretty painful actually. She looked at me with wide eyes. I looked back at her with even wider eyes. Her markings from her wolf were still there, on her face.

"What am I?" I chucked her a t-shirt so she could cover herself. She put it on.

"You're what people call a warrior wolf. Remember the day you beat Peter in the woods? And you said you were a warrior?" She nodded. "You heard something inside you call you that, didn't you?" he nodded again.

"What was it?" she asked fearfully.

"It was your inner beast. She'll give you information when you either need to know it, or when you desperately need it," I said. I was about to walk off when she grabbed my arm.

"Do you have a mirror?" She asked. I nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her to the small, abandoned bathroom. She looked in the mirror and gasped.

"What are these?" She asked, motioning to her markings. "Are they on my wolf as well?"

"They're markings. They determine how powerful you are, I think. I've only ever read about your kind, and even then that was a while ago," I said honestly. "I think, the closer to your eyes, the more powerful you are." She nodded.

"I should probably get going," she said. I sighed.

"Why don't you stay?" I asked her, hope building inside my chest.

"I'm still mad at you," she replied. "What you did? You promised me you wouldn't, but you broke it. Promises are made for a reason and I never break them. I don't understand why other people do."

I nodded.

"At least let me give you a lift. I wouldn't want you getting cold, or hurt," I said. She looked up at me.

"Okay."

We got in my car. Throughout the entire car ride, we didn't say a thing. Once we arrived at her house, I leaned in to kiss her cheek. She turned her face last minute though and I ended up catching her lips. She looked at me wide eyed before melting into the kiss. Her eyes fluttered shut. She pulled away gasping for breath. Then she slapped me. My face whipped to the side and she got out. She walked down her, mumbling about how she shouldn't have done that and that my lips tasted of peanut butter. I smirked.

"I love you," I said knowing she could hear me. She froze, but then continued, not saying a word. I should've known she wouldn't say it back. I hurt her after all. I drove into the night, a howl sounding out around me. It was Ze, and it was her way of saying it back.

"I will get you back, I promise," I said into the night. Then I howled. She joined in with mine, and then a third joined in. Scott. I needed those two in my pack, but it's not gonna be easy. But I promised her, and I'm done with breaking promises.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello everyone! We have come to the end of this book. Now, don't be upset. I'll be starting the sequel soon. I still haven't decided on a name, but it's between these:

1) Orange eyes

2) Snake eyes

3) Green scales

4) Behind yellow eyes

5) Hiding orange eyes

The next book will be based on the second season but will also have lots and lots of drama in it. It's gonna have sibling drama, lovers spats and friendly fights so make sure you keep an eye out for it. See what I did there ;D I am also super psyched to announce that Red Eyes has just hit 2k reads! I mean, who knew! I honestly wasn't expecting 2 reads, never mind 2k. Thank you to everyone who's reading. I also want to start another book. Should I do a creepypasta book, a supernatural fanfiction, a divergent fanfiction or my own book? They will all eventually be made, but I just want to know which one people would be interested in reading first. Thankyou to everyone who's been supporting me during this book. I love reading your guys' comments and it really makes me wanna update sooner. It may take a while to get the next book out cos I'm super busy with homework and school life, but don't worry, it will be up here soon.

Whoever read to here gets a brownie point from me, okay? *Hands over brownie points*

Thankyou for all the support and everyone who reads and comments and votes and just, in general, is awesome! Thankyou!!!!

~Jupiter