Didn't Mean It (Bedwetter!Harry)

Start from the beginning

"How about some breakfast? I made bacon."

He shook his head. "I think I'm just going to go take a shower. Maybe later."

The boys probably should have been alerted then. Not only did Harry love what Liam cooked in general, but bacon was also one of his favorite things to eat. He would never turn it down unless he was sick. Still, Liam figured he was just tired and wanted some extra time alone. He didn't dwell on it.

Once in the bathroom upstairs, Harry turned the water on full blast and worked on washing his whole body. He felt gross. The sooner he could forget about this little incident, the better. When he was finally finished, he turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. After he got dressed, he went downstairs, hiding his embarrassment behind a fake smile. The boys would never know.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Thank god that's over." Harry sighed, leaning back into the seat of the car. The four other boys nodded their heads and piled into the limo, all of them just as tired as their curly-haired boyfriend. Harry was in the middle as usual, Liam on his left and Louis on his right. Niall and Zayn were across from him.

"One more week until the tour, though! That's good!" Zayn offered. They all let out a small cheer that they immediately followed up with a yawn. It had been a fun day, but it was also late, and they had been up for nearly twenty hours. All they wanted was to go home and sleep.

None of the boys spoke for a few minutes, deciding to enjoy the silence for the first time in hours. First was the interview, then the signing, and finally a mini-concert in the park for a large group who had won a contest. They were beat. It was one of the main reasons that Paul was driving home instead of one of the others.

"Can I lay down?" Harry asked quietly, looking between Liam and Louis. Both of them smiled and nodded, helping him spread out over them. Louis held Harry's head in his lap, stroking his curls, while Liam let his legs rest over his own. The youngest lad's eyes immediately closed so he could drift off to sleep. Louis continued playing with the brunette strands, smiling down and giving the lad a kiss on his forehead. He was already asleep after only a few seconds. How much cuter could he get?

Liam was the first to notice that something was wrong. He looked down, smiling as usual, but his smile instantly disappeared as he noticed the darkk spot appearing on the tight skinny jeans below him. Clearing his throat, he looked over at Louis, who had a fond smile on his face.

"Lou? I... um... I think we have a problem." He murmured, keeping his voice down. Niall and Zayn had basically fallen asleep on each other, and he didn't want to wake them up.

Louis frowned and looked up to meet Liam's brown eyes. "Problem?" He repeated. It didn't look like there was anything going wrong. Liam nodded and gestured down to Harry's crotch. As soon as he realized what he meant, Louis' eyes grew wide. "Oh. Oh..." His face paled a bit. He wasn't digusted - though he would have had a good reason to be - but he was more shocked and worried. Harry was obviously asleep and had no control. "Haz, babe... he must be sick." He whispered the last part.

Liam sighed and rubbed his eyes. He was tired, but helping Harry was more important than sleep. He already had a plan. "Hey, Paul? Could you stop at the store really quick?" He called. When Paul agreed, he patted Harry's legs and bit his lip.

"What are we getting at the store?" Louis asked, confusion still evident.

"You'll see. I don't think that this is the first time Harry has done this."

Once Paul had parked, Liam unclipped the seatbelt and ran inside to get what he would need. Harry's eyes remained tightly closed, his chest rising and falling being the only movement he made. Before Liam could return, though, his eyes fluttered until they finally opened, landing on Louis. "Lou? Why did we stop?"