Enough is Enough (Baby!Niall)

Prompt: Can you do one where Niall is a big boy or something and he acts like a child to the rest of the members of 1D and they don't want to take anymore of his atitude so they put him back in nappies and bring out the dummies and stuff like that?

 A/N: I feel like this one is longer than the others. I don't know, but I'm pretty proud of this one. :)

"Niall, are you quite finished yet?" Louis huffed, putting his hands on his hips and glaring at the door. The Irishman in question poked his head out the door, giving him a wry smile.

"Nope!

"Come on! You know we're leaving in the morning and you've been hogging the shower for a half hour! Give everyone else a turn!"

"Stop being a fucking tosser!" Niall growled. He smirked cheekily and shut the door once again, returning to the hot water in the shower. Louis scowled and headed back downstairs. They were all staying at his mum's house in Doncaster. His mum and sisters were sadly on vacation in Australia at the moment, but when he explained that he and the other lads in the band were going to be in his hometown for a concert, she offered for all five of them to stay at the house. She was clueless that they were all together, but that didn't matter; they were all practically family by now anyway.

 "He's still not finished?" Harry asked. Louis just shrugged and shook his head, collapsing on the empty space on the couch. He leaned his head on Zayn's shoulder, feeling annoyed.

"What's wrong, love?" Liam asked. Of course he would ask first. Daddy Direction was never off duty.

Now, Louis wanted to tell the other boys the issue, but he had a pretty good feeling that they already knew. If not, he would feel pretty lousy, but he wouldn't know unless he asked. Looking at Zayn's hand and playing with his fingers, he shrugged. "It's Niall. He's been so... horrible lately. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't know how much more of this I can take. I thought he loved me."

Harry gasped, pulling Louis into his lap and nuzzling his face against his neck. "Oh, Lou, of course Niall loves you. He's just in one of those moods. He's been acting bad to all of us for a while."

"He's like a child. I don't know what to do anymore." Liam sighed.

That made Harry think. Niall may be his boyfriend too, but he couldn't stand to see anyone else hurt by him. He couldn't just forget about him, though - they loved Niall. That meant they needed to get him a reality check and fast.

"LouBear... remember what you told me would happen when you got in trouble when you were younger?"

Louis furrowed his brows in thought. He was pretty sure he knew what Harry was talking about. "The nappies?" He asked.

Liam gasped in realization. "Oh... that's actually a pretty good idea, Hazza." Harry beamed, but Louis and Zayn were still confused. When Liam saw this, he decided to go into further detail. "If we put Niall into nappies for a while, he wouldn't have the nerve to use his attitude on us. He would be way too embarrassed."

"Does everyone agree on this, though?" Louis asked. When they all nodded, he stood and headed upstairs. "I know that my mom still has some for when my little sisters get out of hand..." He trailed. He walked into his mum's room and went to her closet. It didn't disappoint him. There was a familiar box that he knew well from when he was little, and when he opened it up, he saw plenty of nappies. They wouldn't need that many, but at least they would have enough for both the night and the morning. To his surprise, he also found a dummy that was still in the package. They might need that later.

He called down to the boys as he brought the box down. The water in the shower had stopped, letting them know that the blonde was finally finished and would be coming out soon. They made a solid plan within the half a minute, and by the time they all made the hike back upstairs, the bathroom door was slowly opening.