Chapter 11 ~ How 'Bout A Smooch?

~Harry's P.O.V

___

Well.

Here it was.

The day 0f the kiss.

I wasn't excited, but I wasn't angry either. I mean...should I be? I'm not sure. Presley's been getting my feelings messed up lately. One minute she's....looking good in a pair of jeans, and them the next minute she's a total...bitch!

I was standing at my locker eating an apple. All I could think about was the kiss. It was getting on my nerves now. Jeez.

Just then I saw Niall. He was talking to Louis. As he walked away, I had an idea.

"Hey." I stopped him.

"Ah Harry! Listen there's something I gotta tell ya!"

"No you listen, you've been acting weird lately and you haven't been hanging out with us lately. AND you've been acting all nicey nice with Presley! What's up!" I snapped.

"I-I-I-Harry you have to hear this! Presley di-" before he could finish the bell rang.

"Sorry mate. Its time for the...kiss."

I smirked and walked off.

Wait.

Why was I in a hurry?

Was I...could I....actually be happy about the kiss? No I couldn't. I'm suppose to hate Presley! But...how did she feel? What was gonna happen? Would she try and run? Would she even show up?

Guess we'll find out.

I headed towards the theatre doors.

I took a deep breath, and walked in. I saw tons of people. Wow. I guess a lot of people liked the theatre. Huh? All the groups were back stage. I took a look at the paper on the wall and thank god me and P-...my group...weren't up first. We were second. It wasn't much better, but it gave me time to pick on Presley!

I walked around back stage until I saw I small figure in the corner. She was curled up on a love seat. And it looked like she had been crying. What? Anyway, back to the present Harry!

I walked up to her and sat down. I'm surprised she didn't notice me.

Lets have some fun.

I pulled her to my chest. She imeadiatly looked up, eyes all puffy; and gasped.

I chuckled. "Hello Carder."

She pulled away and wiped her eyes.

"S-stay away from me." She stuttered.

"But Presley, aren't you excited about the kiss?!" I pretended like I was hurt.

"Harry please, I want this to be over too. Please don't make it harder."

I chuckled. "Oh don't worry, I'll be sure to make it interesting" I cooed.

A tear ran down her cheek. I loved hurting her, but at the same time, it hurt me. . . . . . .

I had to do something. I grabbed her wrist. She gasped and started to cry.

"No Harry! Please not now!"

I didn't listen. I threw her in a janitors closet and stepped in myself. I turned the light on and threw her against a shelf. She winced and backed up.

"Make one noise, and this play will be the last thing you'll be able to do." I snapped.

"No." she whispered.

Just before I could do anything else, Mr. Bender called.

"Okay everyone, front and Centre!"

I groaned and grabbed her. I flung her out the door.

"Move it." I hurried.

She ran to the stage and stood by mister bender. Smart.

"Okay everybody, this is it! I want you to go out there and have fun!" Everyone cheered.

I just laughed. What kind of fun is this?!

Everyone walked back to where they were, except Presley. She stood talking to Mr. Bender the whole time. Man. She had her smart moments.

The first play went by fast.

To fast.

All I could think about was Presley. She looked petrified. She kept biting her nails and looking at the ground.

***

Mr. Bender called me Lina, Zoe and Presley out. It was time. He went on stage and told every body what the play was about. When he was finished Lina and Zoe went out and started.

Oh god.

My stomach flipped. I think I was...excited.

Wow.

What's wrong with me? Zoe said Presley's name which was her cue to come on. She went and said her parts. The sound of her voice calmed my nerves a bit. Wow. I think I need help.

When Presley said my name, it was my turn to come on. I say my parts. And then turned to Presley. I could see the fear in her eyes. Lina said her last words which were: you two should kiss.
Next I was suppose to lean in. I did, but...it didn't feel right. I hesitantly put my hands on Presley's waist. She gasped but then put her hands on my shoulders. She gulped but then started to lean in to.

This was it. I was going to kiss Presley.

I leaned in. And kept leaning in until I felt her warm breath on my lips. She smelt like mint. I chuckled in my mind. Finally...........

Our lips...barely touched. I pressed mine to hers and...kissed her. She was hesitant, but... She kissed back. And the weird thing is...I felt something. And I know what I felt.

Sparks.

I felt sparks.

I felt sparks when I kissed Presley.

An the weird think is........I liked it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think!?!?!?!

Leave comments!!!!

Song of the chapter in the multimedia!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

•Beth•