Chapter 9 ~ Forgive And Forget.

~Presley's P.O.V

___

When my mom finally came to get me I was relived. I was gonna ask if I could take a few days off of school. With the shape I'm in, I can't take Harry's beatings every day!

When I got home I went strait to my room and curled up into a little ball on my bed.

***

I was cooped up in my room for 2 days straight, and I never came out once. But of coarse mom talked to me and made me go for a walk for a few hours. Everybody was still in school, so I didn't have any chance of getting hurt.

I got my coat and headed out the door with a frown on my face. Instead of walking I would just sit in the park. Screw walking.

The park was just across the street and there was a tree we always used to play in as kids so I was planning to go hide under it and relax. It was a nice day anyway.

I lifted up some of the branches and scooted under. It was really nice...

I took out my iPod and put the earbuds in. I turned on Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. It was a song I was currently obsessed with. I shut my eyes and sung along in my head. I stayed like that for a few minutes until I saw a shadow overcome me. I opened my eyes and scooted back quickly.

"Niall? W-what are you doing here?" I shrieked.

"Don't worry!" He shushed. "I'm not going to hurt you! I...I just come here...to think...sometimes."

I blinked a few times. This was weird.

"But...now that were both here...I have to talk to you." He Stepped closer. "Listen Presley, like I said at the party, I'm truly sorry for all that I've done, and I don't think it was right. I...just did it because the other boys did it. I was new here and I thought it was normal. So...can you please forgive me?"

I was about to protest about his statement, but them I felt something...

Something deep down in the pit off my stomach...

And it felt...

Right...

It was a spark...

A spark that told me that Niall was telling the truth. There was just something about the way he said it that made me believe him...plus the look on his face....

I stood up and stepped closer. He took a deep breath and started again. "Listen Presley, if you don't forgive me I don't blame y-" I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his waste tightly. I squeezed, loving the feeling of being so close to someone for once...

He gasped but hugged back quickly.

"I forgive you Niall..." I whispered.

______________________________

Tee hee...

Sorry this chapter was so short! I really wanted to write something today but I have to do homework in like...10 minutes...

Hope you liked it anyway!

Home work time!

•Beth•😘