Chapter 10 ~ Do You Flirt With Everybody?

Chapter 10 ~ Do you flirt With Everybody?

~Louis .P.O.V

___

Believe me, I felt bad for Presley. And that's why me and Niall were gonna do something about it. I was waiting outside on my doorstep for Niall. I Finally I saw him walking up.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I replied.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah. Ready as I'll ever be."

We got in my car and started to the park.

"Are you sure he'll be there?" Niall asked.

"That's what Caitlyn said."

He nodded and stared back out the window. I could tell he was nervous. So was I. I didn't know what was gonna happen.

We finally got to the park and sure enough, there he was. He had Julia Trenton pinned up against a tree. She was giggling so he must have been flirting. He was stroking her bleach blonde hair and whispering things in her ear.

"Ready?" He asked for the second time today.

I nodded. We got out of the car and made our way over to the tree.

Julia looked at us and smirked.

"Boys." She squeaked.

"Can we uh..." Niall motioned over to the boy who had her pinned to the tree.

She sighed and whispered something in his ear. He smirked and whispered something back. She giggled and started to walk off. He wouldn't stop staring at her. Sicko.

"Boys!" He repeated. "To what do I owe the pleasure..."

"Listen Chris." I started. "We have a few questions for you. If that's okay?"

He nodded.

"Okay. Remember when you said that Presley cheated on Harry with you?" I asked.

"Wow. Does that bring back memories or what?" He cooed. "Yeah she was all over me"

"Yeah well where exactly was she all over you?" Niall questioned.

"What? That's kind of personal, Don't ya think?'

"Just answer." I snapped.

"Well, were at umm.....the park! Why?"

"That can't be. Because all of us were at the park. And you weren't there."

"Uh...right. We were at....my house!"

"Why would Presley be at your house. She used to and still isn't very find of you. "

"Well... I don't know man! She was acting weird that day!"

"Weird enough to go for you huh?"

"Ya know what! Screw you guys!" He yelled. And with that he pushed passed us and headed in the direction that Julia went in.

I looked at Niall. He looked back at me.

"I think we have all the information we need now, Lou. He stated."

"I agree." I answered.

It's true. We did have all the info we needed. Now we know he was lying. It's not like Presley to just do something like that.

We have to tell Harry, and fast to. Tomorrow was the plays and god knows what he's gonna do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will make up for it though. It's really good!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

•Beth•