I Become A Hair Stylist

Start from the beginning

Gon is still getting thrown around like a little rag doll, and I watch in amusement as his face wrinkles up in pain. This goes on for a while, and I start to get bored because there is still no bloodshed. Everyone is standing side by side in the line. Pokkle, Leorio, Kurapika, Me, Killua, Hisoka, the old dude, and finally Illumi. Although there is quite a gap between Killua and Hisoka. Killua's height barely makes it past Hisoka's waist, and if it wasn't for his fluffy big hair, he would look even shorter.

"Hey, Killua, mind switching places?" I ask. He looks at me, on his left, after breaking out of his concentrated look toward the fight. Looking to the right, he sees Hisoka, his eyes are closed, and arms crossed.

"Why do you want to switch places with me?" He asks, look at me again. "Oh, you know, I am getting really bored, and Hisoka's hair is looking especially purple pink right now." I tell him, sparkles in my eyes. "Um.... Sure..." Killua says, and we switch spots. Although, now Killua is looking at me out of the corner of his eyes, another calculating look on his face. And I thought we were friends by now, well poo.

"Hey, Hisoka." I poke him in his stomach.

"What?" He says, opening his eyes and looking down at me.

"Do you want to sit down, I really want to play with your hair. It looks like it could need a little fixing in the back." He sighs, but complies to my request, and takes a crisscross seat on the floor. Killua looks a bit shocked, but stays silent and turns his head back to watch the fight. Moving behind Hisoka, I place my hands in his hair. And although, it may look soft and smooth, because he uses so much gel and hairspray, it is fairly stiff.

"Hisoka, give me your hair gel." He reaches into his weird outfit, and hands me a travel size tube of men's hair gel. It's an expensive brand. But, of course, Hisoka only tolerates the best.

Squeezing some into my hand, I start to style his hair, fixing a few strands that managed to slip out of the tight hold. I don't understand how it can be such a pretty pink, and then the shadowed part be such a rich purple. Oh, god, if I had to judge Hisoka's hotness with just his hair, he would would be an 11 out of 10. But, his fashion taste is just horrendous, why would he wear such ugly clothing, it can be a serious turn off. As I run my hands through Hisoka's hair, I take a loose one, and hold it between my fingers tight as I continue to fix his hair.

Getting all the gel off my hand, and into his hair, I finally finish. Brushing my hand, containing Hisoka's hair, through my hair to brush it out of my face. I let Hisoka's strand of hair become entangled with mine and let go of it. Because my hair is long and thick, it should stay there for a while. I will move it to a test tube later, when Hisoka isn't here. A few of the other applicants had noticed me touching Hisoka's hair, and were surprised. But, Leorio and Kurapika were too busy watching in horror at Gon, to notice my encounter with Hisoka.

By the time Hisoka has stood back up, and I look at the fight again, Gon has an arm broken, and Hanzo has a blade, threatening to cut of Gon's legs and giving him one last chance to surrender.

"I won't accept that!" Gon states. What????? Is he being serious now? This boy is so weird.

"I don't want my legs cut off, but I don't want to surrender." Gon continues. "So let's find a different way to fight." Hanzo has a sweat-drop on his head, along with the rest of us.

"Hey... Do you not understand to position you are in?" He yells getting angry and red faced. Everyone starts to laugh, even Hisoka gives a chuckle. "HEY! I WILL SERIOUSLY CUT OFF YOUR LEGS!!" Hanzo shouts, pointing his knife directly at Gon.

"But I still will not surrender. Gon says calmly. "Besides, if you do that, I will bleed to death and you will get disqualified. So neither of us wants that to happen." Gon speaks rationally. Hanzo is absolutely looking frustrated right now.

The situation hasn't changed, and Gon is still way weaker than Hanzo, but the heavy atmosphere is suddenly light and airy. Killua, who never had much social experience doesn't understand how Gon's words have changed the flow of the room. Killua knows the fighting levels, and cannot comprehend why this has occurred.

He is still far too naive on human interactions. Hanzo swings forth his sword to Gon's forehead so the tip of his sword is causing Gon's forehead to start a small trickle of blood running down his face. Lecturing and Lecturing, Hanzo yells at Gon for valuing pride over life, but Gon remains silent, just staring at Hanzo. Gon determinedly tells him that he is going to find his father, who is a hunter, and Hanzo says that he gives up. Killua, Leorio, Kurapika, and I all gasp in shock.

"I can't kill you, but I don't think I can make you surrender either." Hanzo explains.

"I can't accept that." Gon says. Is this kid a dunce? He is getting a free ticket to be a hunter, and he says no. There is no other way to win, why can't he just accept it.

"This isn't fair. We both have to think of a way to settle this fight." Gon shouts, pointing his finger at a confuzzled Hanzo. They banter angrily back and forth at each other, Hanzo finally is so annoyed he punches Gon hard enough to knock him out, and begins making a speech about how Gon is stubborn and when he wakes up, that he is going to be a hunter.