"Are you talking about chocolate cookies and cake? And more chocolate?" She raised a brow at me as i hummed in as a answer. "Like i said chocolate goodies.~" i answered. "Dayum~" She said as she opened the box. "Heh Senpai," I started as she looked over to me bitting a cookie. "Yeah, need something?" She asked as i nodded a no. "Just wondering." I started.

"How old are you?"

She dropped her cookie as she chewed the one in her mouth before swallowing it. "1 900." She answered calmly as i replied, "Oh okay." I said as i took a cookie. "WAIT. ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED YEARS OLD!?!?" I yelled out. "YOU LOOK LIKE A NORMAL DEMON TEENAGER!!!" "In human years im 19." She said chuckling at me. "Haha funny." She giggled settling down a bit. "Im like close to what that Karlhinez king is age." She bit at the cookie. "You can be such a gulable person, stiffen up a bit." She said as a cookie was in her mouth and she put the box on a different side of the counter. "And besides that i have a boyfriend to run the shop with me."

"Huh?"

I looked at her in surprise as she giggling eating the cookie that was in her mouth. "Hes a demon general. He goes under the demon princess's orders. Kirai." She explained. "I couldnt belive this vampire princess made her a canidite as a subsitute king of hell. Kirai was such a little girl, shes about your age in human years if you think about it." "So this Kirai girl...." I asked. "Shes the first princess of hell meaning shes Lucifer's daugther?" "Yeah, but no demon knows really since she hides it. Shes a Count, Dutchess and luitenit of hell with about 70 something armies." She replied.

"Well anyways i need to go vist her and see how shes doing since shes battling her brother Camio, Sytry the prince of hell and Dantalion a nepmflin from Asthroth's side." She said as i waved a bit. "Yeah same night's about to come anyways." I said as i started to walk away to the door. "See you next time Melissa-Senpai!!" I waved as she waved back at me. I teleported in front of the Sakamaki household. I slammed the doors open in the process.

"IM BACK DID YOU MISS ME?"

I yelled loud enough that almost all the brothers covered my mouth in an instint. "Quiet women." Ayato hissed. I mentally faceplammed as i kicked their hands away making me flip to there backs as i turned around. "Reiji may i please have my uniform?" I asked innocently as they looked at me with eyes sizes like golfballs." A-are you seriously going to school with us!?!?" Subaru yelled out. "Of course, like Ayato asked me about a billion times i agreed." I said calmly. "Now if you may Reiji, may i have- ooff!!" I was then sqeezed by the triplets. "Laito! Ayato! Kanato!" I exclaimed.

"STAHP YOUR SQEEZING THE CRAP OUT OF MY BREASTS."

They soon let go smirks on al, their faces. "Shut up." I said pouting a bit. As soon the Reiji walked forward with my uniform. "Hurry, you have 15 minutes to get ready." "What short time~" i complained as i teleported to my room. I put the uniform on as i left the blazer open with just a red crop top on. I put my blue hair in a ponytail as i put fake glasses on. I stuffed what i needed in my bag, as i put my phone in my pocket running out with my stuff. I littrally ran through the hallways and jumped down the stairs loud enough they heard me in the limo. I opened the door open in no intrest of going in.

"Please, when we're at school adress me as Nashi Acoromason. Its for a good reason just please." I said as i slammed the door close as the driver leveled his window down to me. "Mr Miss Betrix's old butler please send them off, and just for today i wont be riding with them, but i would normally like it when i ride in the limo please drop me off 3 blocks away from the school if you may." He nodded as he put the window up.

I sighed as the limo went out my sight. I walked three steps then i was on school grounds in the girl's bathroom stall. I opened the door as i walked out and went to my locker, like i said i am the most smartest person in the whole planet i had already have everything arranged. I opened it as i looked at my schedule.

Thrusday;

Homeroom; 9:55 - 10:00

Period 1; 10:05 - 11:15

Period 2; Spare

Lunch; 1:50 - 2:20

Homeroom: 2:20 - 2:30

Period 3; 3:35 - 4:40

Period 4; Spare

Homeroom; 6:05 - 6:10

Home; 6:10

"RINNNNNNGGGGGG"

I closed my locker as i went to my homeroom. I sighed as i knew everything because of my super genious mind. But its far away it took my whole 5 minutes to get there since thats what wouldve happened. So i decided to go to my first period. The bell rang again but when i got to the door it wad crowded. "Omg!! SENPAI!! NOTICE ME!!!" "Can you help me Senpai?!" "Senpai i can carry that for you!!!" Girls were yelling as i pushed through it. "Dummit!!" I cursed. "LET ME THROUGH!!" I yelled and soon when i got to the other side i hit a random person as i fell forwards but ended up hitting my ass on the floor.

"Owie~...."