"To get a plan-b pill since you wanna just be cumming inside a bitch like that shit is okay."

"You're not getting no plan-b pill." He said snatching my shirt from my hand.

"Joey give me my fuckin shirt." I said reaching for it only for him to hold it out of my reach.

"Have you been taking ya pills?" I stop and ask him.

"You ain't going nowhere." He says ignoring my question.

I sighed, "You haven't. Okay, Joey forreal I'm out and you can call me when you wanna get some damn sense and actually take your pills."

"Where you going without ya shirt?" He asks grabbing my arm to stop me.

"Fuck the shirt I'll go without it." I said pushing his chest as hard as I could and he pushed me right back pressing me up against the door by my neck.

His eyes got big before he quickly let me go.

And when he let me go my fist went flying into his face over and over while he tried to stop me.

"What the fuck?" I heard Cortez's voice as my fist hit Joey's jaw right before I was thrown on to the bed and pulled apart from him.

"What the fuck?" Cortez says pushing Joey's chest hard then looking at me.

"That nigga ain't been taking his pills and thanks it okay to try to choke me the fuck up. Fuck him. I'm completely fuckin done with him." I said throwing on my shirt leaving his room.

"Kaelyn." He called following.

"I love you." He said pushing the door closed as I tried to open it.

"Move." I said.

"Let her go bruh. She gotta cool off." Cortez said pulling him back.

I opened the door and a pregnant girl stood there about to knock.

"Joey I'm only keeping this baby for you and you haven't even been answering the fuckin phone. If you were gonna be like this I didn't have to keep this baby." She said.

"You are fuckin kidding me." I said out loud.

"Kae-" Joey started to say.

"Fuckin kiddin me." I snapped about to launch for him again, but Cortez blocked me.

"Fuck you Joey." I said before leaving.

Arie gasped, "He choked you up? Good thing you don't have a mark because when Ron and Dad find out."

"I don't plan on telling them or anybody." I said while taking my plan-b pill.

"What? Why?"

"Because I don't. I handled it, I'm completely fuckin done with him after that so it doesn't matter."

She shrugged, "Okay."

"Which means you can't tell Michael."

"I won't." She said rolling her eyes, but I knew she probably would.

Joey

"Son," Coach Eric said grabbing on to my neck. "How ya doing?"

"Uh-"

"Let me talk to you." He said cutting me off gripping my neck tighter pulling me to the side.

"I would knock your head off and kick you off my football team, but I heard and see you already got it bad from Michael and ya brother. So I'ma go easy on you, 500 suicides."

"I would bench you the next two games, but I know you wouldn't care since you don't wanna go Pro."

"And you all can thank your team Captain Adams here for the extra hour I'm making yall stay at practice and yall six am run we are gonna be doing tomorrow."

They all groaned.

"Great as if I don't hear enough shit from my babymama." A teammate said while others talked shit.

"Fuck you do cheat on his daughter or something?"

"Nigga did something."

I just shook my head speeding up so I could finish all these drills quicker.

*

I jogged into practice a minute before I would have been late, luckily Coach Eric wasn't even in here yet.

"Yo they said you got that shit on ya neck, but I didn't even believe the shit." One of my teammates said.

"Okay, let's go!" Coach Eric says walking in, but stops when he passes me then backs up looks at my neck shakes his head and keeps going.

"You see that shit Coach? Nigga got ya daughter's name tattooed."

"She must have some golden pu-" One teammate started to say, but another cut him off with a loud ass cough.

"500 suicides. You, the cougher, and Adams."

"The hell all I did was try to cut the dumbass off!"

"Just shut up and do them."

Kae

"That nigga didn't get the letter K, he didn't get my nickname Kae, he got my whole name Kaelyn in big defined letters on his neck and refuses to get it removed and he can't really get it covered. I wanna kill him. He's a idiot."

"I think it's cute." Aubree said.

"Me too." Arie said.

"Shut up." I said walking out her room.

That doesn't change anything. Doesn't matter because we are over and done with. For good.

.....