A girl wearing basically a bra and a hot pink tutu walked past me, carrying a tray of empty glasses. She set them down near me on the bar, and smacked her gum loudly. I tried to avoid eye contact, but for some reason I couldn't look away. She looked up, noticing me.

"Overheard your conversation," she said, pausing to chew her gum. "Don't know how a sweet looking girl like you would be dating someone like him." her head nodded to the door that Rosen had went into.

Even a stripper could see how out of place I was with them.

"Oh," I shook my head, wanting to clear it up. "Rosen isn't my boyfriend." I was trying to remain friendly, but it was hard when there was so much skin in my view. The girl raised a single eyebrow, clearly knowing what I was thinking.

"I'd be careful, don't go claiming yourself as single 'round here. Probably why Rosen didn't deny it. It's not safe to be a single girl where Chez is concerned," she warned, her tone serious. She smacked her gum again and I refrained from cringing. I did feel the goosebumps raise on my arms at her words though.

The glasses clinked as she started stacking them up.

"Thanks for the advice," I said a little unsure on how to reply. The girl gave a curt nod, maneuvering behind the bar to start placing the cups underneath.

"I'm Tracey by the way,"

"Ellie," I replied, my gaze roving back towards the door. I was starting to get antsy, and wanted to get out of here.

"I'll go back there and see how long they'll take," Tracey said, noticing where I was looking. She pushed open the door and went inside the room, leaving me alone at the bar. I just prayed none of those guys took notice of me and thought I worked here or something.

The door opened a few minutes later, and out walked Tracey with Rosen and Cole plus an unfamiliar guy behind them. Rosen's eyes met mine and he looked slightly relieved to see me all in one piece yet. Tracey moved on down the bar, beginning to wipe it off while the three boys joined me on the other side of it. Rosen shook the guy's hand, and I wondered if this was Chez. He looked young, about the same age as Rosen. His hair was the color of midnight, and when his eyes bore into mine I was shocked at the pale blue that reflected back at me. He smiled, crystal white teeth glimmering.

"Now I see why Rosen was so anxious to get our deal over with. I'm Chez." he introduced, holding out his hand. His smile remained friendly, but I looked to Rosen who had now come to stand at my side. He appeared tense, but no more so than usual.

Tentatively, I placed my hand in Chez's. Instead of shaking, he lifted my hand to place a kiss on the back of it, automatically making me want to pull away but he only gripped it tighter. I swallowed back cotton balls.

"Ellie," I said, when I realized he was waiting for a reply. Rosen stepped closer to my side, his hand hovering as if he was about to grab me and pull me away. Chez's grip lightened, and it appeared he was going to let go but he suddenly clamped his hand down, pulling me a few steps towards him.

"Wait," his blue eyes hardened as he stared at my face. I gasped in surprise and Rosen had his gun out of his pocket and pointed at Chez in the blink of an eye.

The whole club seemed to grow silent besides the music still emanating from the speaker.

"Let go," Rosen's voice was dark and lethal. Cole had also pulled his gun out, but kept it at his side.

"I know you," Chez said, his voice accusing. "I know who you are." I was confused, I had never seen this guy in my life before. I tried pulling away from him, but he held on too tightly. "You're Ellie Charleston. Went missing a few weeks ago. All over national news." Chez's gaze slid to Rosen and Cole. He seemed to stand up straighter. "You guys kidnapped her?" his eyes narrowed.