I Love Reading... Not so Much Writing

Welcome to my little rant corner! First off, as this chapter suggests, I am in no way an accomplished writer. I mean seriously, look at any of my previous school or writing experience, and you will most likely find it severely lacking. Take a peek at my reading and reading comprehension scores on the other hand, and you probably wouldn't believe they belonged to the same person. So, please forgive the mistakes that you may find in my grammar in this little rant book. Trust me, there will be a hell of a lot of mistakes, but just remember you have been forewarned.

     I am recently new to Wattpad, but I was encouraged by my brother to write this rant book. We like to have weekly rant sessions about any and everything. Most of the chapters contained within this book will deal with Wattpad themed rants; however other random topics will also be included.

     As I precaution, I will tell you now there will most likely be something in these chapters that offends you. This is a rant book, and all of these opinions are mine and therefore you may not agree with me. That is totally fine! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the ones contained here are mine.

Warning this book will contain:

        Swearing

        Shoot yourself worthy grammar

        Bashing of stories (in a general sense)

        Mediocre writing

        The love of clichés