Chapter 6

Eren's P.O.V.

"Come on Leviiiiiii, hurry! I want to leeeeeeave!!!!" I whined as Levi signed the papers. He sighed in annoyance.

"I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying. Calm down, shutty brat." He handed the papers over to the lady at the desk. "There, I'm done. Don't shit yourself." He added. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"You're all set." The woman said, leaning forward so Levi could see down the front of her shirt. I scroffed in disgust. Gross.

"Thanks." I glared as I grabbed Levi's hand and kissed his cheek to show her that he's mine and to back off.

"Lets go. Since you want to leave so badly." Levi said, walking to the door.

"Yes, finally!" I said, following him with Erwin behind us both. Levi turned and looked at him when we reached the car. "Hey, drive. I'm sitting in the back with Eren." He instructed.

Erwin chuckled. "So that's the real reason you wanted me to come with you." He took the car keys from Levi and climbed into the driver seat while me and Levi slid into the back. I sat in the middle so I was closer to Levi. Erwin started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. We weren't driving long when my stomach rumbled, making me whine.

"I'm hungryyyyyyy!"

"God, did they even feed you?" Levi said, glancing at me.

"Yeah, but foooooood! Ooh! Lets get Burger King!"

"Fine. Erwin, stop at the shitty restuarnt. God, the place is probably dirty as fuck." Levi scowled as Erwin puleld into the parking lot and parked the car. Levi climbed out, follow be me. He grabbed my hand and we walked in, going to a booth and sitting down.

"I'm gonna go order." Erwin said, heading up to the counter. He already knew what we liked, so he didn't bother to ask.

"We're gooing out on a date tomorrow." Levi suddenly said after a few seconds of silence. I looked at him a little shocked. He's not exactly the type to do romantic things, especially dates. "To where?" I asked him.

"A place."

"What place?"

"A secret place."

I pouted. "Please tell me." I begged him. He smirked and shook his head no. "Nope. You'll find out tomorrow."

I huffed. "Fine," I agreed. "But no more kisses for you!" I looked away, arms crossed over my chest like a small child.

"That's a little harsh, don't you think?" He cuckled.

"Nope." I said.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to steal them." He said, smiling evilly.

-After They Eat-

After we finished eating, we got back in the car and continued the drive home. When we arrived, Erwin went to his own place. Levi helped me out of the car and into the house. Once we were in, he sat down on the couch and gently pulled me onto his lap. He slowly snaked his arms around my waist, gentle of my injury.

"I missed you, you know." He said, nuzzling his face into the crock of my neck.

"I missed you, too." I said.

He brought his head up. "We don't have to worry about them, anymore."

"Good. So, what are we going to do today?" I asked, leaning back into his chest.

"We could watch movies." He suggested.

"I want to go to the park." I whined.

He shook his head. "You need to rest your body, brat. You just had surgery yesterday." He said. I pouted.

"Fine." I huffed out.

"When your side is better, you can go." He said, making me feel better.

"Yay!" I shouted.

He chuckled. "Come on. Lets watch a scary movie." He said. I whined. He knows I hate scary movies, yet he insists on watching them. I hid my face into his chest as he grabbed the remote and turned on It. Of course he picks the worst one. This is going to be a loooooong night.

-7 Hours Later-

I yawned as the credits to the movie we had been watching started to scroll. "I'm tired." I complained to Levi as I looked up at him.

"Then go to bed."

I held my arms out to him. "Carry me~" I said.

"Lazy brat." Levi rolled his eyes and stood up, picking me up. I held onto him tightly, watching as he carried me up the stairs and into our room. I burried my face into the crock of his neck. He laid me down onto our bed then crawled into the bed beside me. He gently wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. We closed our eyes and soon fell asleep.