Chapter 4

Eren's P.O.V.

Jean and Reiner are stupid. They left me alone in the house loose. Yeqah, they locked the doors and window from the outside, but I can still call the cops. However, I picked up a lamp and smashed it through the window. I dropped the lamp and ran over, carefully climbing over the edge, making sure not to cut myself.

When I was out, I ran. Being we were in the middle of the woods, nobody else was around. I ran into the woods and hid behing one of the trees. I would have left, but I need the car. While I was waiting, I heard the car pull up the driveway. I slowly peeked around the corner. I watched as they slowly got out of the car, looking around. 'Shit, they must have noticed the broken window!', I thought as they started walking towards the woods.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could, deeper into the woods. As I ran, my foot got stuck under a root growing out andd I fell flat onto my stomach. I groaned and looked back to find their eyes on me. Fuck!

I pushed myself up and took off even faster then beffore, them hot on my trail. As I ran, I came to a road and accidentally ran out in front of an oncoming car. I turned to face it just as it stopped. It wasn't a busy road, so we were the only ones on it. I looked in through the windshield and found it was Levi and Erwin. My eyes widened. "Levi!"

He opened the door and climbed out. "Eren!" He said. Erwin also got out. Levi was about to hug me when I was suddenly body slammed down to the ground by another body. I looked up and saw it was Jean on top of me. "Did you really believe you could get away from me?!" He growled through clenched teeth. Reiner also ran up and guarded me and Jean from Levi.

"Get off of him!" Levi shouted, running towards us, but Reiner pushed him away and started punching him. "No, stop!" I cried out.

Erwin came up and punched Reiner. Reiner fell to the gound and Erwin climbed on top of him, punching him hair. Levi got up and punched Jean off of me.

"Babe, are you ok?" Levi said, picking me up.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Come on, we're going home." Erwin said. We started to head back to the car after Levi set me down when Jean spoke up.

"You're not going anywhere." He said, pulling out a gun.

I froze once I saw the gun. This is not going to end well. 'One of us is going to end up dead', I thought to myself.

"Hand him over." Jean said, pointing the gun to me and Levi.

"No!" He said, pulling me protectively behind him. "He's mine, so leave us alone!"

"I had him first!" Jean shouted back.

"So what, he left you! He moved on, why can't you?!"

Jean brought the gun down to his side. "Because I love him. I dream about him every night. I'm always thinking about him. I never got over him and I never will!"

"There are other people you can date!" Levi stepped forever. I stood beside him. Jean looked up, pissed.

"I don't want other people! I want Eren!" He yelled, pointing the gun up and shouting. I heard the gun shots go off and I fell to the gound.

"Eren!" Levi screamed. He bent down next to me and grabbed my hand.

"L-Levi, it hurts...." I said. I know it's obvious, but I just couldn't think straight.

"I know it does, baby. It's going to be ok." He said, wrapping Erwin's jacket tightly around my wound. "Erwin's calling 9-1-1 right now."

"L-Levi, I d-don't th-think I'm g-go-gonna make i-it." I whispered. He looked at me shocked, tears in his eyes, softly hitting my cheek.

"Don't you fucking say that! You will live! You have, too!"

"B-But Levi, i-it hurts!" I said, crying myself. I didn't want to die.

"9-1-1 is on their way, and I took care of Reiner and Jean." Erwin said, coming up.

"They need to get here fast. He's losing a lot of blood quickly." Levi said, pressing down on my injury.

"Levi, I j-just want y-y-you to know th-that if I-I die, I wi-will always l-love y-you." I said as my eyelids got heavier.

"I love you, too!" He shouted back, pulling me into his arms. That's when I went limp.