Home-Wrecker

"Come on, Jen, it'll be fun!" Maribelle cried, and Jennifer shook her head.

"I'd like to live, Belle, thank you very much." Jennifer replied, craning her head to see the edge of the mountain they were at. "It's really high."

"It's not that high. Baby." Alex teased, and Jennifer stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're a baby." Jennifer retorted, and Maribelle stood next to Alex and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You are a baby, Alex." Maribelle teased, and Alex looked at both of the girls in shock.

"You're taking her side??" he asked incredulously. The two girls laughed and shared a knowling glance.

"Of course I'm taking her side. I am cheating on you with her, you know." She joked, and Alex pretended to look offended. Jennifer walked up to Maribelle and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Actually, she's cheating on me with you." Jennifer said in a mock-angry tone. Alex laughed and popped his collar.

"Well you know," he said, and the two girls looked at each other and laughed.

"Yeah, I know that you're a homewrecker," Jennifer said seriously. "Bitch."

Maribelle and Alex looked at her in shock, then the three started laughing.

"I never knew you could be so serious!" Maribelle cried, wiping her tears between giggles. Jennifer leaned against Maribelle's shoulder and laughed.

"Me either!" she replied, and they started laughing even harder.

When they had calmed down some, Jennifer looked around at the crew. She craned her neck again to see above their heads, but couldn't find who she was looking for.

"Hey, have you guys seen Justin?" she asked.

"I think he was on the bus." Celeste replied, walking over to Alex and Maribelle.

Jennifer nodded and broke away from the group, toward the bus. When she reached Justin's bedroom door, she stopped in her tracks when she heard voices.

"But Justin you've never thought about it?" she recognized the mousy voice of Selena. Jennifer was just about to open the door when Justin's voice stopped her.

"No, I haven't. Can you go now before Jen comes in here and throws a bitch fit?"

Jennifer felt her eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"You've never thought about leaving her and coming back to me?" Selena asked incredulously.

"No, I haven't, Selena, can you lea-" Justin's voice immediately cut off, leaving Jennifer even more confused.

Then she realized what was going on. It all came into place for her. Her stomach dropped, her heart skipped a beat, and she felt her palms get sweaty. Jennifer bit her lip in anxiety and pain because the reality of the situation had settled in on her. They were kissing.

After two grueling minutes, a voice pulled Jennifer from her thoughts.

"Leave. Now." Justin said, and Jennifer quickly walked away to her bunk and pulled the curtain before she heard the door open.

"You'll come crawling back to me, Justin. I know you remember how good I made you feel." Jennifer heard Selena giggle. "I guess you do. Don't worry Justin, I'll wait for you to go through your Barbie phase."

"Get out of here, Selena." Justin growled, and Jennifer heard Selena's heels clink against the wooden floor.

Jennifer decided that she wouldn't breathe a word about this to anyone; she'd wait to see if Justin would tell her himself. She heard Justin huff and groan angrily, then she heard voices near the front of the bus.