The Auditions

"I'm so nervous!" Maribelle exclaimed as they waited in line to go into the room where the auditions were being held. Each had a number pinned to their shirts, Jennifer being 098, Maribelle 389, and Anna 776. The girls nodded in agreement, and Jennifer was looking over the crowd of girls that had formed for her friend Callie. She didn't seem to be anywhere.

"All right ladies! I'm going to be calling you by your numbers in threes!" she heard someone say through a megaphone, and looked to see Scooter standing on a box, megaphone in hand. She giggled at the sight of him, causing Maribelle and Anna to laugh as well.

"Numbers 096, 253, 004. Where are you?" everyone caught sight of three girls, running up to Scooter. They followed him into the room, wearing skinny jeans and tightly fitted t-shirts.

"How are they supposed to dance like that?" Jennifer asked no one in particular. She then looked around to see that a lot of girls were dressed similar to the girls that had just walked in the room; there were only a few that were dressed similar to Jennifer, Maribelle and Anna.

"They obviously only want to see Justin. Everyone's heard he has a reputation for getting into girls' pants." Maribelle said with a roll of her eyes. Anna nodded in agreement and Jennifer just stayed quiet, as they saw each group of girls walk in and out of the audition room, giggling and talking excitedly.

Justin sat down on the folding chair facing the stage as a girl, once again, did a slutty dance to Boyfriend. He leaned into his bodyguard, Kenny, and said, "Would it be wierd if I said I was getting real sick of this song?"

Kenny merely laughed as the girl's routine ended and Scooter ushered her out. Justin crossed the girl's name off of the list. They waited a few minutes for Scooter to call the next group, the second to last group.

Thank God. He thought. I hope they don't do a dance to Boyfriend.

"All right ladies, just stand in the middle of the stage and state your names please." He heard Scooter say, and looked up from his paper, only to lock eyes with a beautiful blonde with the most piercing blue eyes and full heart-shaped lips, making Justin bite his own bottom lip.

"Let's start with you," Scooter said, pointing to the wavy auburn girl on the far left. "What's your name, and what song are you going to be dancing to?"

The auburn haired-girl smiled and said with confidence, "My name is Maribelle, and I'm going to be dancing to All Night Long by Demi Lovato." She stated.

"All right the stage is all yours. If you two ladies would move backstage until she is done, please?" Scooter said, and the blonde girl and the red head that Justin hadn't noticed before walked backstage, the red head giggling.

The music started and Justin saw Maribelle brace herself as the music started. Justin watched in shock as she turned and popped to the music at the right times for the right beats. Her auburn hair was bouncing all around in the ponytail it was in, enhancing her moves. Scooter was smiling and when she was done, everyone started clapping, Justin included.

"All right, if you could move backstage and call up number 776 please?" Maribelle nodded with a smile, because she knew what Scooter was trying to do. Justin, however, wondered if number 776 was the blonde, but felt a slight pang of disappointment when he saw the red headed girl skip to center stage, her wavy fiery hair pulled back in a similar ponytail as the other girl.

"All right, state your name, and what song you're going to be dancing to." Scooter said, and the red head giggled, as if she told her own joke and spoke up.