How We Got Caught....

Start from the beginning

***

I quickly glanced at Dylan's table and saw him laughing with some of his friends. I picked up my phone and sent a text to him letting him know that Thai saw us. I saw him read the message and roll his eyes looking bored. He typed back a message and smirked as he sent it.

'I'll bump him off later. Jk'

I giggled but then frowned afterwards because he wasn't taking this as serious as it was. I had a painful feeling about what Thai would do and how he would react when he actually spoke to me. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Theo and Thai joining us. Theo sat beside Ari and pecked her lips as he did and Thai sat beside of me.

"Hey," they both said at the same time which was the first twin-like thing I had seen them do.

"Why are you sitting here? This isn't where you should be," James growled.

"James be polite," Ari warned and he glared at her.

"Don't talk to me. I thought we had something between us and I find out on Saturday night that you're dating Theo!" he barked, "You're the one girl I actually care about and you played me!"

"Bro you sound like a girl," Theo chuckled and I gave him a warning look and he stopped.

"Shut up!" James yelled pointing at him, looking like he was ready to attack.

"You are so hypocritical! Are we both forgetting the many girls you've slept with while trying to romance me?! Oh, I've got a perfect example! The girl who you slept with from Skye's party who might I add answered your phone when I called you!" she raised her voice and glared at him, "Was I to continue with your pointless flirting and never get exclusive with someone?"

"Not if it's not me," he growled and she picked up her drink and threw it at him.

"You didn't even apologize. You really hurt me James. I ditched Skye at her birthday party to spend the night with you and then I saw you with a girl, crazy making out," she said with tears in her eyes but being the strong person she was, she held them back and walked away. Theo followed behind her and James pulled at his hair frustrated and then marched away and Jace followed behind him, looking annoyed with having to be a good friend. My phone beeped and I read the message I had received from Dylan.

'Well that was entertaining.'

I messaged him back saying, 'I'm glad that you found my best friend's pain to be funny.' I looked up at his facial expression and saw him frown and shake his head at me denying what my message had read. My phone beeped yet again and I read the next message.

'No, I'm completely team Ari. It was entertaining to see James acting like the bitch I always knew he was and then to see his girlfriend chase after him to calm him down. They make a hideous couple.'

I laughed and looked up and glared playfully at him. He winked at me and I blushed completely forgetting Thai, who was still at my table until he cleared his throat.

"You're so obvious you know," he told me and I looked at him lost for words.

"Look Thai, I need you-"

"I'm not going to tell your secret Skye. You should know better than that. I'm just hurt that you didn't think you could tell me. And what the hell do you think you're doing messing around with Dylan Martin, your brother's enemy?" he asked looking at me warningly.

"I know my brother hates him, but I really like him. I think everything about him is beautiful and that he's just misunderstood. He makes me feel safe and when I'm with him I can't help but be happy. I don't care what you say or anyone else for that matter because he'd never intentionally hurt me and he is not a bad guy," I confessed, "I know that it's wrong of me to like my brother's enemy but I can't help it."

"I know he isn't that bad a guy and you'd be good for him especially with those parents he has but I still think it's dangerous with the brother you have," Thai replied.

"Jace has been limiting me and controlling my life but those days are over now," I proclaimed.

"So when and how are you going to tell him?" he asked seriously.

"I don't know," I frowned sadly.

"Well I like you both together. It's cute, I guess. It all makes sense now, the glares I get from him and the questions you asked about him. I approve," Thai told me giving me his blessing.

"Thank you," I grinned.

"But you should be more careful. The next person to see you could be Jace or James," he warned me and I nodded agreeing.

"I will."