10. Banged heads

Ana's POV:

After we tackled the mall, Amanda wanted Starbucks. She got a double chocolate chip frap and i got a lemonade. I don't really drink coffee a lot. The thought of coffee now made me think of when i ran into Brad this morning. My nose turned up and i grunted at the thought. Amanda noticed.

"What's up?",she asked me taking a sip of her drink. I don't know how she notices everyone of my emotions when i do something as simple as squint.

We sat down at a table by the window that looked out into the windy street and the clouds moving above.

"I ran into Brad this morning.", i blurted and she nearly spit out her drink.

"How did you run into that douchebag? Doesn't he go to UCLA?"

"Yeah i'm pretty sure he did too. It only gets worse though. He transferred to Toronto Uni."

"Oh my god, he's going to our school?!?!?"

"Sadly.",she groaned and threw her head back.

"Let's hope you never have to see him again even though now it might be impossible."

"I know. You don't know what he looks like though. You only know what i told you about him."

"Well what does he look like?"

"He has blue eyes, straight hair, his lips are a slightly bright pink, and his cheekbones really pop out.",i described and she looked amazed.

"Wow he sounds....just wow."

"Yeah i know he is, but he's an asshole, don't waste your time.", she nods as a response.

"I'll take your word for it."

We talk a bit more about what the plan is for next weekend and decide on going to the zoo.

This time i drove back and as usual we listened to One Direction on the way back to campus. We listened to the Up All Night album ,and i skipped straight to Tell Me A Lie. It's different now listening to it knowing Niall loves this song.

As we walked back to our dorm room, Kara texted me.

Kara: omg Brad is in the same club as me!!!! I'm gonna need fuckboy repellent

Me: omg saaaame try not to make eye contact he'll try the cursed wink

Kara: already one step ahead of you when he walked in he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me he looked a little nervous

Me: Brad nervous? Yeah right when pigs fly XD

Kara: ikr i need to go back though I'll see you later for a movie?

Me: sure with Amanda as well?

Kara: yesss girl's night out!!!!

Me: wohhhh whooooo

We both walk into our room and flopp on our beds. I looked up at Amanda who was on her phone.

"You wanna go to the movies tonight with Kara?"

"Yeah, what movie?", she asked lifting her head up.

"I don't know i want to maybe see that movie Pan."

"Same. My childhood movie coming to life."

"Yessssss.",she exaggerates and we both laugh.

She turns the t.v on and we both start to watch Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Being the directioners we are we sang along and then she pulles up the video of the boys singing it on her phone. I was eyeballing Niall the whole time as he sang most of the song like a pro. She was going crazy over the way Louis' voice sounded so cute in the background. As if on cue, my phone buzzes with a notification; NiallOfficial just tweeted you: im backkkkkk :-P

I bolted up and nearly went crazy as i realized Amanda was in the room and she'd lose her mind even more.

He texted me!!!

So i went into the bathroom and as soon as i closed the door, i did a full on dance routine.

My excitement was really getting the best of me. I was alone in the bathroom so no one would see how ridiculous i look. Since i had my phone, i played my absolute favorite dance song by One Direction, Still The One. As the song played i got even more happy.

Hello hello i know it's been a while but baby

I got something that i really want to let you know

Yeah

Something that i wanna let you know

I flipped my hair repeatedly and jumped up and down. I was having fun in the tiny bathroom. Granted, i didn't have a whole lot of room but i had enough. The song continued to play and the chorus came up.

Now i'm back at your door

You're looking at me unsure

I should have seen it before

You're all i think about baby

When the chorus came i completely lost it.

I was so stupid for letting you go

But i-i-i know you're still the one

You might have moved on

but girl you should know

That i-i-i know you're still the one

I heard something come from the door and assumed it was Amanda that heard me stomping on the floor.

I kept dancing and then i felt the door hit my head and i wobbled and flew back. My head hurt after the door came in contact with my head.

"Jesus Ana, i thought you fell, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!",she said and then saw me on the floor rubbing my head.

"Yeah and i almost had a concussion.",i say to her and we both just start laughing.

I walk out of the bathroom and she hands me an ice pack. I place it to my head and went back to the bathroom to retrieve ny phone. The song still playing and the notification still saying Niall texted me.

I want to tell him i just got my head bashed in from my over excitement, but i don't want to embarrass myself. I need to seriously cool down before i text him something crazy. I really need to get a grip if we are going to be talking. As hard as that is.

_____________

I'm back after another 50 years. I'm trying to create a schedule so you guys don't grow too impatient with me.

And that throwback fetus Niall was and is soooooo cute.

Vote, comment, recommend, and share. Thank you

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yours truly,

Parisdreams ✨