32. Not Without You

Athena Pov / 9 Months Later

Scotland, here we come! Yeah, I said Scotland. Me and Chris are on the airplane right now. Why are we going to Scotland? Because it's going to be a year that we started going out tomorrow. A beautiful year of laughs and smiles.

I don't think I will ever get enough of Chris, honestly. Without him, I would have been like how I was a year ago: depressed. He has changed me so much --- for the better of course. What would I do without him? Nothing. I would die without him.

Laying my head on his shoulder and our hands interlocked, I whisper, "babe?" to get his attention. "Yes beautiful?" He questions, looking down at me. "I love you so much." I tell him randomly. I want him to know how much he means to me.

He kisses my head and tells me, "I love you more than anything." I smile and close my eyes to fall asleep. It was pretty easy since I fell asleep with the words I love you more than anything in my mind.

***

"Baby, wake up. We're in Scotland." I hear Chris say, shaking his shoulder since my head has on it. I bring my head up and look around with my eyes squinted. Everyone else was getting their luggage and getting off the plane.

We're only staying here for today, tomorrow, and Sunday; we leave Monday morning. Chris didn't bring much stuff but I did. Hey, a girls got to have her best outfits with her at all times.

***

After taking a cab here to the hotel and checking in, we finally get to our room. I purposely fall on the bed on my back and take a huge sigh out.

Chris then jumps on the bed and on top of me. He places his hand on my face and gives me a kiss that lasted for a while. I wrap my leg around his torso as we continue to kiss. I can't get enough of this guy.

I smile, breaking the kiss. "C'mon, I want to go somewhere." I say, getting off the bed. He props himself on his elbows, "where to?" He questions. "Hmm, I haven't to been to a beach in really long time." I say, giving him the idea of going to the beach.

"Okay, the beach it is." He replies, also getting off the bed. "Put on your swimming trunks then." I tell him, looking for my bathing suits in my suitcase. "Okay mom." He jokes, making me laugh.

I was to lazy to look for any that matched so I picked out a random top and bottom. Putting them on while Chris looks for his, I noticed that he wasn't even looking for his, he was staring at me changing.

"Stop staring you pedophile." I joke, putting on my bikini top. "Well you're sexy, how can I not stare at you?" He answers back, with a small smirk on his lips. "Just put on your shorts so we can leave." I reply, chuckling a little bit.

He gives me a quick peck on the lips and puts on his shorts; he wasn't wearing any boxers. Cute. Yeah, I was looking. C'mon! He's the sexiest man alive --- how can someone look away on someone so sexy? I know for a fact that I can't.

We grab two towels and head down the lobby of the hotel. We both got stared at by various people. "They hate us cuz' they anus." Chris whispers in my ear, reciting a quote from The Interview.

I purse my lips to prevent myself from bursting out laughing. "They're peanut butter and mother fucking jealous." I recite back, earning a laugh from him.

He fills my hand with his as we walk out the hotel. I call a cab over as it passes by and it comes to us. We both get in it and I tell the guy that we want to head to the beach. "When's the last time you've been to a beach?" I ask him out of curiosity.

"It's been a while, but this will be my favorite time." He assures me, causing my cheeks to burn. "Can you believe it's going to be a year that we have been dating?" I question him. It's crazy and great at the same time that we haven't had one huge fight.

We argue about small things, but what couple doesn't? "It feels like longer, but I couldn't imagine my life as it is without you Athena, I really can't." He tells me. I lay on his shoulder and tell him, "I can't imagine anything without you."

***

"It's so beautiful here." I mumble, looking at the waves splash as me and Chris lay on a towel in the grass. It still surprises me that there is grass here; there usually wasn't any grass at the beaches in San Diego.

It also amuses me that there isn't any people here. It's 5:30 on a Friday and no one is here? Why? Well, it's sort of better this way instead of being all crowded. "I know." He mumbles back.

We lay in a nice and quiet silence, watching the waves, absorbing the sun. Truthfully, I liked times like these. No stress, no problems, just quiet silence. "Promise me something Chris." I say to him, still looking at the colliding water.

"What is it?" He questions.

"Don't die." I answer.

He replies, "not without you."

------

(A/n: I know they started dating on Halloween but it's really complicating putting that in, sorry aannndddd the story is coming to an end, yup. It's almost here!)