Chapter 14:

Julian's pov:

       After a week here in Ibiza,far away from home and Hailey. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about Martin and Hailey, but lets not think about it!I heard the door of my hotel room knocking, I went to see who it was .It was Anna.

"Are you ready,Julian?"She asked me .

"Yes, Anna.My bags are ready and I'm ready to go too".

"You seem eager to go back to Amsterdam",she asked.

"Yes, I'm  exhausted, I was busy all week playing gigs at clubs and I need a break".

"You really seem tired.Shall we go?the taxi is waiting for us downstairs".

"Yeah' sure".I went inside to grab my bags."Finally,I can't wait!",I said to myself.I went downstairs and the taxi driver grabbed my bags and opened the door of the Audi.

                                         * * * * * * * * * * *

Hailey's Pov:

      Soon,Julian will arrive. I was baking a chocolate orange flavoured cake.It's Julians favourite cake and since he is my best friend he deserves a cake! I have to admit that I've missed him a lot. Martin was blowing up some balloons.I was alienated measuring the milk when he grabbed some flour in his hands an tossed it at me .In response I grabbed some flour and tossed  it in his face.

" Hey",he shouted giggling.

We started a flour flight.He couldn't stop from tossing me the flour and  I did not stop either.I was white as a ghost with flour even Martin.In he middle of the fight,he grabbed me from my waist and kissed me passionately on the lips.He stopped abruptly and arranged my hair.

"Hail?!",I heard his angelic voice calling me.

"Yes,Martin?",I answered.

"Ummmm...Hail, I .....I like you".He starred into my eyes.

"I like you too, Martin",I smiled to him and hugged him."I don't want to ruin the moment but I have a cake to finish!".

He gave me a sad face. "Cmon,Mart, Help me because I need to finish by five o clock!"

"What do you need more for the cake ?",Martin asked.

"Give me the chocolate chips". After some time mixing the mixture,I heard the bell door ringing.

"Hail, hold the hand mixture, I'll go to see who it is".

"ok",I blew a kiss to him.

Martin's Pov:

     Me and Hailey, started a flour fight.I felt like I was in those romantic films.I started to toss to her flour and even her, she did not hold back, but I had fun. She was pretty with flour on her and I could not hold back my feelings for her. I pulled her to me and started to kiss her. I broke off the kiss and I was going to tell her what I really feel for her.....that I love her but I don't know why I didn't tell her....maybe because I planned to tell her during the surprise?

          She told me to help her in preparing the cake because she was afraid that we would not finish on time. I passed her the chocolate chips when I heard the door bell ringing.I went to open, when I froze. Standing on the porch of my house, there was Lindsey. Jeeezz, why is she so persistent, I told her to leave me alone because I was not interested in her.

"What do you want?", I asked her roughly.

" Martin,I have to tell you something ...Important",Lindsey said sounding worried.

"What do you want?",I said again."I told you to leave me alone".

"You're not going to invite me in?"She asked

"No, tell me what you want you want to tell me and leave !"I insisted

"I....I...I'm ........Pregnant Martin and it's yours!",she said shyly

I was about to faint , I froze to the ground "It can't be mine!"I said blankly

" don't tell me that !I'm sure that it is yours"

"Why are you so certain ?"I responded.

"You forgot that night, at the club....what had happened?we ended up in the locked up in a toilet?"

"Yes....no...I don't know I was drunk I didn't know what happened that night"I admitted."Lindsey,sorry but can you leave I need to reflect and I'm not feeling well neither....Just give me your number and I'll contact you as soon as possible".

"Yes but do contact me !"she said insisting.

I nodded.We traded our numbers.

What do you think ? Gosh how do you feel about Lindsey's news? and what do you feel about Martin?and Hailey?Will she get to know?and when she get to know ,what will be her reaction?
All of this and more in the next chapters. I'm excited to see who will the story develop .
Thank you guys let's reach the 100 votes and 1K views. We can do it !
I'm doing all I can to update the chapters but as I said I'm busy at the moment .
xxxxx