Chapter 12:

Martin's Pov:

We started to walk towards the supermarket.Hailey was amazed by the view that Amsterdam could offer.I could read it from her eyes cause they were shining bright like a star in a dark sky.We were walking side by side our hands were brushing against each other. I was about to grab her hand but at the same moment she grabbed her camera that was dangling around her neck to take some shots of the mountains and the bridges.

"Wow,Martin this is amazing!"she shouted excitedly. "If I lived here, I could go out and take loads of shots!"

"You can always shift to live here!",I offered. It would be amazing if she comes to live here , it won't be a struggle to go to Malta to visit her.I have this feeling that she's the one....I want to leave with her until I die and share the up's and down's of life with her.

"It would be amazing ....but in a few months I will be a university student so I can't", she sounded sad for turning my offer down.

"Don't worry Hail.I know that you always wanted to attend university".

I grabbed her hand, it was so small and delicate and  kissed it.She leaned in and hugged me, I put my hands around her head and pushed her gently till my lips touched hers.However, the natural elements had to break our kiss.Rain drops started to fall.

"We have to run if we don't want to get showered!"

I took her hand and held it so she could not get lost.We were only ten minutes away from the supermarket but I wished that this could last forever.We were like in a romantic movie, running in the rain with the girl I love and her hands intertwined with mine!It was just perfect.

When we arrived at the supermarket , rain started to pour heavily.

"as the Italians say, per un pello".Hailey laughed.

"Yeah, for a split of a second",I agreed."Hope that until we finish shopping the rain stops too!"

I grabbed a trolley and Hailey was holding the shopping list.

"God, Hailey !we had to meet here too",I heard someone shouting to Hailey.

"Oh my gosh,Ellie!How are you?"Hailey answered.

"I'm fine thanks and you?"

"Good.What are you doing here?"

"I'm on holiday and you?"

"I'm on work".

I started to walk towards Hailey , to get to know to whom she was talking to.

"By the way Martin, this is Ellie my cousin"I shook hands with Ellie.

"I'm Hailey's boyfriend",I said without any hesitation.

"I have to admit, Hail that you've done a good choice"and Ellie winked.

Hailey laughed at the comment.I also smiled. "So , I think that you two have so much things to say, you are invited to our house whenever you like,Ellie".

I left the girls talking , I know that they have so many things to say.O I went around the supermarket.I turned on my right and bumped into someone else's trolly.

"I'm sorry."I said and looked up to see who it was and I was paralized by the shock.It was Lindsey!

"Hi,babe",she said all confident.

"Do I know you ?" I lied. Why she?! I started to ask to myself.

"Yeah sure, you don't know me!", she said sarcastically."I want you to be mine"She said without any hesitation.

"I'm sorry , Lindsey but I already have a girlfriend".I started to walk away, Until I felt her hands on my shoulders.

"C'mon Martin, you can't forget that night and my kisses".

"Leave me,Linds!"I walked away and thx god she  was frozen to the pavement. And I have to thank gog for leaving Hailey talking with her cousin.

I found her in the cereal section, I grabbed Hailey from her hands.

"Let's get away from here !",I ordered Hailey.

We paid the cashier and went away from that maniac supermarket.

Lindsey's Pov:

"You're sure gonna pay for turning me down,Martin!".

what will Lindsey do, to Martin?, What is her plan? Will Martin tell Hailey about Lindey?Julian is going to be back.
More votes pls and comments! Thank you :-)  stay tuned for more ppl.