uChapter 13:

Hailey's pov:

    I was running without knowing,my hands were locked in Martin's hand.Why were we running?is someone following us?I was confused.I looked up to look at Martin, he seemed distracted and confused without saying anything. I have to admit that I was freaking out and scared.I couldn't not saying anything!

"Mart, why are we running?",I mumbled

"I.......ummmmm......soon it will be raining",he answered not looking at me.I could feel that he was trying to hide something from me, although the clouds were heavy and ready to let rain fall.

"Are you ok?",I questioned him.

"Yeah,Hail but it's better if we hurry to get home!"

"But, I would like to stop to take some shots.Can we please stop!"I ordered him. "We're not that far away from home plus I'm here on work and besides I would like to visit the core of Amsterdam".

He obeyed my orders and stopped from running.

"Thank you!" I told him.

I took off my camera from around my neck and started to take some pictures of the pitorestique view.There was a bride opposite to us and a lake underneath it. In the lakes there were ducklings swimming , they were so lovely. I was imagining myself that I was red ridding hood, in a forest. This was amazing!

"Martin, go next to that tree",I pointed out."Give me the shopping bag".

He gave me the shopping bag and he went near the tree.

God, he his so hot! he gave me a thumbs up and I was ready to take the photo.

We took a couple of pictures together but after a while ,"Hail, it's better that we leave , the clouds are approaching us.

"Okey, although I wanted to stay".

"I have a surprise reserved for you!"

"Really?",I said enthusiastically.

we started to walk but I saw a window shop and stopped to stare at it.

There was a blue flaire dress.It was so beautiful!

"Can I buy it?",I pleaded him.I knew that he was in a hurry but I could not afford to leave it in the shop.

"We will come another day, I'm sorry Hail!"

"But......but....but,C'mon Martin".

"Hail, lets go and I'll explain you some things.But please I want you to be safe!"

Martin's Pov:

       I was confused ,Jeeez, that night I screwed up big time! I had to protect Hailey.If my fans get to know about me and Hailey,they will hate her!and I don't want anything bad to happen to her!and when I'm away who will protect her? I started to realise that she will be unprotected if I get away , I know that she can protect herself but to a certain point. Now,now there's also Lindsey! I don't like to judge a book by it's cover but she does not seem a good brave girl, in fact she's the opposite. Uggghhh, I'm exhausted for screwing up things. I was running, until I heard Haily asking me why I was running. Partially I told her the truth but I was running away from Lindesy and the whole world. She asked me to take some pictures.I couldn't say no to her, she's adorable and I think I love her too....I don't think I'm certain. I ask her to move on cause the dark clouds were starting to approach us. However, she stopped looking at a window shop.She saw a blue dree, she would look beautiful with it on, I mean she's beautiful but with that dress on she would look incredibly hot.She asked, if we could stop to buy it  but I had something in my mind and I brought up the argument that we had to leave.

What is the surprise that Martin is planning for Hailey?Will she get to know about lindsey? Julians arrival.
All of this in the next chapter .
thank you guys but I need more votes, i mean i'm doing a sacrifice to continue this story so please do vote. Thank you xxxxxx