•Chapter One•

What Luke looks like in the story in the media.
• • • •

"Michael you fucking dork, come back here!"

The black and white haired boy giggles loudly as he continues to run away from his boyfriend in their backyard, being carful not to trip over.

A squeak leaves Michael's lips when he is suddenly tackled to the soft grass that covered the ground.

"Hey watch it! I'm delicate." Michael laughs loudly as Luke straddles his waist playfully, pinning his arms above his head. Luke rolls his eyes as he looks down at the pale boy. "Pfft, delicate my ass."

"Hey, don't be mean to me." Michael gasps as he struggles under Luke's grip.

The blonde boy laughs before letting go of Michael's wrists, his tattooed hands running down the older boy's sides until they rested on Michael's hips.

"You're so beautiful." Luke sighs, lowering his face closer to his boyfriend's. Michael bites his lip cutely, his emerald green eyes shining brightly. "You're so adorable."

The blue eyed male blushes at Michael's words. "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself."

This time Michael's rolled his eyes, the green pools filled with admiration. Luke pokes his tongue out before ducking his head and placing a soft kiss against Michael's lips.

Michael's giggling ceases as Luke's lips land on his, moving against them in the most loving was possible. After a few seconds Luke slowly pulls away. "Come on, I told Kellin and Vic we would meet them at Rosie's at five."

Michael whines when Luke climbs off him and stands up, his Blink-182 shirt rising enough for Michael to see the top of the black treble clef tattoo at sat on his hip bone.

Luke, unaware of Michael's intense stare on his body, holds his hand out for the pale boy. "Let's go sweetheart."

Michael smiles lovingly as he takes Luke's hand. The taller male grins at the pale boy before the couple make their way towards Luke's dark blue Cadillac.

But what the two boys didn't know was that a black figure was watching them from afar, dozens of photos of Michael saved on to his camera.

• • • •

"God what took yous so long? We've been waiting for ages." Vic exclaims dramatically with a huff.

"They were probably fucking." Kellin laughs earning a slap across the back of his head from his boyfriend.

Michael blushes as he slides into the red fake leather booth opposite from the couple before Luke slides in next to him. "Shut up, Vic"

Vic's puppy-dog like brown eyes widen as he looks between Luke and Michael. "Wait, you weren't actually fucking were you?"

"No!" Michael whispers harshly, causing a few surrounding people to turn and look towards them.

Kellin laughs, the sound muffled by his sweater covered hand. Vic rolls his eyes at the childish male. "Ignore him, he isn't getting any for two weeks."

Now it was Luke and Michael's turn to laugh. Kellin's blue eyes brighten as he pouts. "But Vic, you love me too much."

The shorter male pretends to think for a moment, dramatically sighing as he looks back at Kellin. "We'll see."

A high pitched chime echoes throughout the café, signalling someone had just entered. Michael looks towards the door just as a person dressed in all black walks through the door.

The person looks up at Michael, their black hood covering half of their face so only their mouth could be shown.

The person smirks at the pale boy, causing a shiver to run through him but Michael pays no mind to it, thinking it was just the weather before joining the other's conversation.

Unknown to the four boys and the rest of the café, the hooded figure pulls out their phone and takes photos of the teenagers.

"So, how was the parlour going?" Michael questions as he sips on the hot chocolate he had ordered. Vic hums, sipping his own beverage before answering his friend.

"Alright, we're looking for a new sketcher since Pete took some time off so we're one short."

Luke raises his eyebrow. "Why'd he leave?"

"He and Patrick are gettin' married. They're going to America since it's not legal here." Vic explains making Michael squeal. "Really! Awe that's so cute."

Vic nods. "It is but now I need to find someone to fill in for him."

Luke suddenly turns to his boyfriend with a smile. "Why don't you do it babe? We all know you can draw."

The green eyed male shakes his head, blushing slightly. "N-no I couldn't. I mean people would get it tattooed on their skin! You know how nerve-racking that is?"

"Calm down sweetheart. Think about it, you could work with me plus you would be getting paid to do something you love." Luke smiles, taking Michael's hand and rubbing the promise ring that he gave Michael on their six month anniversary.

Michael ponders on the idea before sighing. "I-I mean, I guess I could until Pete comes back. When does he come back exactly?

The older male laughs. "He comes back in two months. I'll pay you the same that I pay Pete and everything."

Michael smiles, kissing Luke's cheek before taking another sip of his drink, frowning when he gets another random chill.

For the next two hours Michael feels strange, like someone was watching him the whole time.

• • • •
First chapter and I love it already.